1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Memorable movie - VTV - Funny incident

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by glascobaby, Nov 15, 2010.

1. glascobaby

glascobaby Silver IL'ite

:) My hubby always prefers to watch movies with me rather than with his friends group. so, almost he tooks me out often for various Tamizh/English/hindi movies.

As I was pregnant and it's 9th month for me, and I was curious to watch this movie because post-delivery and due care for the baby will keep drag me for further 3 yrs, so we decided to watch a movie called "vinnai thandi varuvaya", which had been released.

We entered Sathyam theatre and as asual with huge mob for the movie. While we were in, different sets of ppl were there from youngsters gang, family group, couples, lovers etc. Actually it was quite interesting to watch while ppl gets settle down to their row and seats!

our row is just 7th row from the last count of row, Next to us, one family group got settled in. They had come up with 3 kids, and they're kept on talking about the director, the actor simbu, and about the actress thrisha.

The head man of the family seems to be a great die-hard fan of simbu.
    So he was overwhemled and making whistles even for the advts, and they were talking about them for sometime and in between he was controlling his kids for their mischievious activities.His wife, started scolding their kids in name of "nai" (dog), "pei" (devil) "kurangu" (monkies), sit down, be calm, be organized etc.,

That guy turned back to his whistles and even her wife passed a comment saying "Enna mama, sathaamaa whistle adinga", romba kamiya irruku! ("hey my sweetie-pie(DH), make a loud whistle", its not audible for others).

That was the first time for us to come across to see such kinda ppl while watching movies. By then, movie has started,pin-drop silence, in between one of the kid starts pastering his dad to take him for rest room. This guy literally got irritated to get disturbed being in some interesting scene sequence. And his wife yelled, go .....take him out!

This guy said, I've to slipper myself to take you all to watch, Are you nuts letting me to watch? He does a mustard splutter on him and moved, while crossing by, he hit my hubby's foot, and he didnt even care or thought to say a sorry! or he doesnt even had put in any formality sigh or signals.

I was thinking about this, and my hubby said, its okay, leave it. Then,
    again while they turned back, they're searching for their row to settle in. That guy, perplexed in that darkness and he came near to my hubby and asked " Sir, ungalathaney naan kal meythichean" (Sir, I've only hit your foot right?). I thought he is going to ask sorry, it seems - but in a giffy, he turned his head and screamed "Dei chinrasu" - entha row than da ulla poooo" (Dei chinrasu - yes, this is the row, Get in").

we literally LOL!:idea:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

2. jayanaresh

jayanaresh Bronze IL'ite

OMG

My eyes are watering dear --------------laughing .......

3. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

:biglaugh:biglaugh Could not control my laughter dear...That was too hilarious...

4. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

Dear Glasco,
    [JUSTIFY]
    That film took my patience away.Only songs & trish costume were eye catching.I liked the climax of what you narrated"Sir unga kala thaney mithichen" & your transalation is super "Mama you are transalting to Sweetie Pie(DH):)I remember one of my incident relating to the film.We managed to get tickets for few of our collegues & our office boy got tickets in AVM theatre.When I asked him he said got tickets for box akka exclusive va padam pakkalam.I dint know what box meant & it was a small three row congested.I assume in those days it was meant for VIP or cine stars who come to watch.We couldnt control our laughter it was like a dump room.Usually we enjoy commenting but since it was close to 15 people we were quiet.I suddenly asked "Yaar pa avan socks thoikama vanthathu thangala":) all my collegues burst into laughter & as the film was dragging we kept laughing thinking about it.The next day office boy got nice thrashing from us.
    [/JUSTIFY]

5. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Glasco baby,

Mothathula nenga padamae pakala pola irukae:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh

Anyway you should thank the family for entertaining you:biglaugh

6. glascobaby

glascobaby Silver IL'ite

;-) :)Jaya,

Happy to know, that you've felt the essence of laughter! Thanking you so much for your effort to reply back.

:) Ambica,

Yes, very different experience we get always, including the cinema-screenplay kodumai!....romba nalaa irukumnu nenaikara padam, summaraathan irukku! i loved AR's music as usual and good photography,editing & costumes.

Thanking you for the response and glad that atleast you had lit a humour sense among 15.:crazy

Iswarya,

Loved your comment! and you're looking kewl dear:)

Raba,

:biglaughwell said! Actually, the movie is not that much interesting and also if someone makes louder sounds very close to us, it will catchup our heed by default.

And also, I must point out, I dont like girls/womens (we're all goddess:2thumbsup: I mean lakshmi devi forms!) call anybody in terms of dog,pig,etc!!!!! I hate that, so that'd be also one of the major reason for my distraction.