Members Page - Need your Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by IL_Admin, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Malathy,
    Thanks for the invitation

Here is my IL one-liner which is a take on the great Eagles:

IndusLadies - a place where you can checkout anytime you like, But you can never leave!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  2. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Oviya,

That was a huge fabulous evaluation about Indusladies.com. Thank you for your marvelous narration !!

It’s palatable without seasonings. You have cooked it well ! :thumbsup

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  3. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Paulina & Spiderman,

Thank you for your great one-liners & views about Indusladies.com.
    Indusladies.com would not have thrived in this virtual world without IL-ites!!

A special thanks to all the IL-ites who have made this community successful with their active participation and valuable contribution and thereby paved the way for an healthy and a friendly environment!!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  4. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

What do you think about Indusladies.com?
    Happy moments are with IL and Sharing moments are with IL:)

How does it Help you?
    Help us to know the whole world of kind hearted, loving, caring,
    sharing knowledgeable information:thumbsup

Do you feel like at home in IL?
    HOME SWEET HOME i.e. IL:spin

What so special about Indusladies.com?
    No Specific Special. EVERYTHING IS SPECIAL EVERYMINUTE GOING
    THORUGH THE ARTICLE IS SPECIAL.SHARING OUR LOVE AND
    AFFECTION IS THE UTMOST SPECIAL IN INDUSLADIES.COM:crazy

How would you feel if you had to miss a day in IL?
    Asthough miss the Beloved One.:hiya

OVERALL IN A PRECISED MANNER WHOLE HEARTEDLY I CAN DEFINE
    HIGHLY INFORMATIVE, THOUGHT PROVOKING, VALUE ADDED
    COMMENTS AND OVERWHELMING RESPONSE FOR THE WRITE-UPs':cheers

5. Ramavyasarajan

Ramavyasarajan Silver IL'ite

What not can get from IL,
    A field which clears all doubts.
    A place for sharing our knowledge.
    talent, of course joys and sorrows
    and what not.

Thank you IL for having given me
    this opportunity to share my views.

6. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Dear Malathy

Thanks for the opportunity.

I bumped into IL on a rainy mid afternoon 4 years ago googling the recipe for mint chutney and there was never a dull moment after I started my exciting journey with IL.

I never knew that IL is going to
    • be my Home away from home
    • provide me with mentors for the course of my life
    • bless me with shoulders to cry on and loving fingers to dry my tears
    • gift me with few more best friends of my life
    • be my sanctury during my moments of insanity
    • shower me with love & care during needy times
    • fill my days with cheer and laughter
    • help me grow spiritually and mentally
    • push me into a new avatar filled with humour and mockery
    • console me as my (virtual) mothers lap during fatigue
    • rekindle my passion and romance
    • teach me to be a better human and a better mom
    • serve me as my inner conscience and knock me ito my senses
    • bring out my childhood moments and push me into lovely nostalgia
    IL never ceases to amaze me every time I log on and I relish it with pleasure as I did in the first day. Can I quantify the sense of loss if were not able to log on to IL...NO! I cant imagine it!

Cheers to All and Thank you Malathy-Jey for providing me with this virtual family:cheers

7. BeeAmma

BeeAmma Silver IL'ite

Following are some questions to get your ideas going.

* What do you think about Indusladies.com?
    Saying that IL is a superb site is an understatement. Malathy has provided an incredible platform for Indian women to mix and mingle and exchange ideas.ILites have shared their knowledge and expertise on various topics guide us aspirants in varied fields.From Chitvish aunty's recipes to puja vidhis, to Shivas encouragement on weight loss, inspiring craft works, to Kamaji's immensely entertaining snippets, IL is a virutal home away from home.

* What was your first reaction when you heard/visited Indusladies.com
    I loved the Indian look and feel. It was reassuring to come across kindred spirits that I could relate to.

* How did IL surprise you?
    Chitvish maams encyclopedia of recipes and prayers was a very plesant surprise. There have been a couple of "not so plesant surprises" such as the annoying javascript that pop up at the bottom of the screen and PM becoming a paid feature.

* Do you feel like at home in IL?
    For the most yes(as long as I stay away from the marriage sub-forums :)).

* What’s so special about Indusladies.com?
    Malathy has provided a warm and welcoming platform where dedicated members have shared their expertise on various topics, moderators have assiduously maintained the quality of the content and fellow members exchange views in a friendly and co-operative manner.

Thank You Malathy:thumbsup.

8. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

First of all, thanks for the opportunity.
    I accidentally stepped into IL when a google search of my brother's name landed me here. And then I started following it from then on.
    Initially, I just thought it was just one of those many sites where you find lots of information from which extracting a particular information that you need, is as easy as searching a needle in a hay stack or, in modern terms, finding a particular file in humongous servers at different locations. But IL has an intelligent search in-built and hundreds of intelligent posts, well put.

It also has a functional, quick to load user interface which clearly is a big plus to it, when compared to other sites which take a lot of time even to load their home page. People quickly lose interest when it takes forever to load a page.

What I like in IL are listed below:
    (1) Active participation of people who post their problems / offer solutions and try to follow up, voluntarily
    (2) Though a small token of appreciation, the gifts / prizes that you give to Gold / Platinum ILites, winners of many novel competitions etc. This adds a nice feeling of "being recognized" and promotes me to a mode of "Let us recognize"
    (3) Quick intervention and swift action for posts that may trigger unrest among the community members
    (4) Further recognition of identifying and assigning leaders for various forum topics
    (5) Being one final place for all topics related to women (courtesy, my female friends)
    (6) Being trustworthy and do not stuff the users with unnecessary promotional emails
    (7) Promoting budding writers to write and publish more - already a couple of IL users have started publishing their books
    (8) Above all, still enabling it to be free to access to one and all.

Thanks,
    -rgs

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

I signed up in IL in 1995 when I got a mail from an unknown source. I was new to te cyber world and it was with much enthusiasm I became an ILiite. Slowly, I got lots of friends from here, who have become friends for a life time. I had the chance to meet my friends from far- US, Germany and Egypt, to name a few places, and near too. I gave out a lot of information and received a lot from others too. I was happy to give and grateful to receive. I learned to cook more elegantly from our Chitvish. I got lots and lots of support from my friends and others here, when I was down a little. And I was happy to know that I have inspired some too in the process. In all these years, IL has become a place where I could come and relax without anybody sneaking in. I feel lost when IL is shut down for maintanence.
    And IL had given me a unique identity- I am Varloo to all ILiites only- not to others.
    I thank the Admin for such a wonderful and safe place for women like me in the cyber world. And I thank all ILiites, who make this place so interesting and a place to be in.