1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mega-muse

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Megalife, May 28, 2012.

1. skmeera

skmeera Silver IL'ite

I could envision the scene in my head.
    Every-time we visit the "Indian street" in the place I live My Hus would be literally at the edge of the seat. Imagine- for parking?
    And of course ,bonus I get to hear his wonderful native language Whenever someone cuts through for parking.Always I wished it was the other guy who heard the A-Z words instead of me.

I admire the way you write. It was like as if I had witnessed the scene , you in the car, the tooth picking man , and of course it takes a gut to ask the man, if he is one ..lOl.....

4 people like this.
  2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Hilarious. Is it worse than Delhi when it comes to parking there? In some areas they refuse to allow my car to be parked because it is a "big " car(Actually it is a few inches longer than the iconic Maruti 800 and just as wide). The idea of big has undergone a radical transformation here.According to a government report a on an average about 50 new cars land on Delhi roads every month without the old ones kicking the bucket. So road rage amd parking rage are common. Every month papers report at least one killing following a fight over parking space. I hope nobody bumps off people over the issue of parking there.

1 person likes this.
  3. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

:cheers to our "mega go getter."

I agree with Cheeniya sir's comments about your posts in the nomination thread.

I guess pretty soon your posts will be put on "auto nominate" mode.

I understand your anger mega....when we are tired and almost eating your own lips in hunger, how rude of him to be pulling out chunks of food particles with a tooth pick so casually. :rant

2 people like this.
  4. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dearest Satchi
    The primary reason I write here is, I just love the various twists I get through all those versatile FBs.....they literally pep-up the OP....not kidding man!
    Oh yes that is what I should have summed up my post with

Pot-bellied Homo sapiens, with gold glleming all over- GOSH!!!....I just fall in love with them instantly :) :)
    Mega

1 person likes this.
  5. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi SKmeera
    Welcome to my thread....are we meeting for the first time? Thank you for the delightful FB.....you said it...how come that whenever a man swears he swears in his mother tongue? My DH too, swears only in his mother tongue, strange!
    The English dictionary has such wonderful words for us to choose from......I prefer using them...they are strong, powerful, heavy-duty and we have an exact word for every mess we are stuck up in.
    Indeed....I gave him a LOL!
    Mega

6. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Balajee
    Thanks for coming in here.
    You mentioned "Parking rage"....I read somewhere that Hollywood stars too are not exempted from this parking issue.....but I wa forced to guesstimate what SRK would have done had he been in my shoes (yeah "shoes"....rings a bell)....any takes???
    My Dh had been to Delhi recently and as if to comfort me painted a great picture of the scenario out there!
    Happy parking!
    Mega

7. Vittala

Vittala Gold IL'ite

My Dear Mega,
    You got me right! I'm that sweet gal and my poor grandma understood that the hurt was unintentional and we are back on good terms :)
    Do u really need some? :bonk Sure, I shall prepare it freshly with much more stickiness, What say?? :thumbsup :rotfl

Love,
    Appu

2 people like this.
  8. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Eandian...dearest,

Mega- Cheers back...... you made my day! Its ok even if you are kidding, I have taken all those praises very literally!
    "Chunks of food"....what a description.....EEEkkkkSSS! I dread you gal! Thankfully it was a veg. restaurant, had it been a steak-house I would have witnessed chunks/threads/strings of meat pieces being picked upon in eternal pleasure!
    Pooy chap, must be sneezing somewhere......anyways he is lucky to have a bunch of pretty ladies discussing him.
    Mega

9. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

Nope I was not kidding at all.:notthatway:

:evil: Chose those words on purpose to make him look disgusting. Anything for you dear.

:rantfor making you wait.

Based on your description of that fellow, I doubt that he will be offended by what we have written about him......infact he might still be happy about this. :bang

1 person likes this.
  10. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

:drowningHa..Ha eandian
    You are the limit!
    Hilarious...I really miss having you by my side when I went parking hunting....we would have made it into an epic expedition....if we had Manju or Satchi to the team it would have been a double-epic one.
    The guy might have even remarried one of us....but ugh!.....his stink..:drowning.....well.....well we'll manage...he still has that fat gold chain huh?
    Mega

2 people like this.