1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Meeting Salman Khans Father Salim Khan

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aks,

wow i would love to meet the son, and look at the songs, and the albums of mahurats and song recordings. AB was too good. look at Hare ram hare krishna, aradhana, amar prem songs i adore, kati patang, and so many others.

A goldmine there, i could sit for days out there going thru all the books and other things.

Yes they celebrate all festivals together .

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  2. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Yes. Roughly 4000 songs in 4 decades and with the highest number of hits. There is a facebook group that is started by his son, you can join that group. There are hundreds of photos and articles.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5668590917/photos/

Cheers,
    -Aks.

2 people like this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

First of all, I am already familiar that you are regular in meeting celebrities. Your meeting with Salim Khan, the father of the legend Salman Khan is very exciting. More than all the excitement, hitherto I have known Salman Khan as an actor who was on the wrong side of the law.

But your snippet brought me information I never knew that Salman Khan has been helping so many unknown faces for years irrespective of the religion spending crores of rupees every year. Hats off to him for his great service to the humanity. Every human being is a mix of good and bad and when we hear the good part of a human, we are able to relate with his divine personality. His work only proves the point religion is just a facilitator and humanity stands tall above all.

God bless him and his family.

Viswa

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aks,

will check it out today itself the link.thanks.

Regars

kamal

5. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Kamalji,

It was nice to read your Interaction with Salim Saheb. It is amazing to know the silent charity work of the kind son of a great father. I appreciate your interest and initiative amongst all your busy life.

Enjoyed the jokes too, as a bonus.

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Suryakala,

You share the same initials SK with salim khan and salman do u know that ? HAHA

Yes nice people, and i was fortunate to meet Salimbhai.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  7. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

That's what makes him an apple of eye of crores of people. Hats off to him...

Kamalji likes this.
  8. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamal,

I have a vague memory of the Salman family story. I think it was you who had told me about the father. You were most impressed during the interview if I remember correctly. Not all rich people are rotten. That probably is the moral of the story.

oj

Kamalji likes this.
  9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Leena,
    Salman like all of us has his good and bad habits. The father is a gem. i will meet the father again mid august when i will be in mumbai. i want to see his written scripts of sholay and Deewar, zanjeer, the photo albums personal and of the mahurat shots which we have not seen befre.
    Regards
    kamal

VaniVyas and leenarajaryan like this.
  10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear OJ,
    this is the same old blog of Feb, which Leena has brought back to life.yes not all rich people are rotten, if we criticize their bad habits, we must also appreciate their good habits. No one, even ourself is perfect.
    Regards
    kamal