1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Me, My Sick Brain and My handphone

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Riyakathir, May 15, 2012.

1. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

For me What ever phone I buy, it will be with problems. Is that I am buying mobiles with the problem? [​IMG]

I was using LG mobile before marriage. Prak also has the same problem like me, all the mobile he uses gets sick so soon. So he took my mobile and i was using a simple mobile.

Once I got job, I got my chance to buy a new mobile. But when I went to croma, no mobile came in our budget. If budget gets convinced not the features. If the features gets convinced not the price.

I was in need of Camera, Internet, Music, 3G and WiFi but the price should be Rs. 5000 to Rs. 7000.

Please don't throw stones on me, what to do I the queen of the family. have to be under budget. [​IMG]

now. At last I decided to leave WiFi option and other features came in and price was also Rs7000. Decided to buy.

See my bad luck. The mobile which is on the display is the only mobile of that model is available in the croma. I told Prak, i am going to take this itself..

Prak and even Croma salesman warned me "usually people never go for display mobiles" But, my stupid mind needs a NEW mobile immediate. So at last bought the mobile.

The mobile was with some software problems, but left. Its ok. other things were working properly.

One day...

I was having heavy fever and i was sleeping in the sofa. That time, i got the call from Prak. I attended the call, spoke to him and without turning back I kept back my mobile in the T-pai.

I heard a sound "plunkkkkkkk" [​IMG]

OMG...[​IMG] I dropped the mobile in to the urli (a brass pot with water and flower decoration). Ayyayyoooooooo.. Immedietly i got up, in that high fever too my brain worked very fast..

I did a very intelligent thing, may be the influence of the medicines and couch syrup i took. May be the influence of my sleep and dreams, I kept the mobile inside the oven and turned it on for a quick dry.

A mini deepavali is been celebrated in the home, that too inside the Ovan.

I took back my mobile, and it is not getting swithed on now.

My warenty got dissolved due to physical damage and paid 1000 extra and repaired the mobile, with software updations. [​IMG]

But, the problem did not get solved. Though i use the best network, though my mobile shows the full range, the callers got answers "the airtel customer you are trying to call is not reachable" :hide:

Lots of complaints from Prak, colleagues and Clients. I managed all those complainsts as well as the phone for about 3 months.

After this i could not bear. So I took back my (it is mine now coz it is working well) Mobile from prak, and gave my repaired mobile to prak. prak suffered with this now..

I went to Nokia several times, but they were asking me 1500 to 2000. I was like jumping up and down. The mobile itself cost around.. 7000 and i have to pay 2000 more to repair it.. [​IMG]

Fought with the customer care- Nokia like anything.

Then, Atlast.... I took my weapon..

Started to sit at center of my hall and started to cry loud.[​IMG] Asking for a mobile to prakash. Though prak is not gonna pay for the mobile, he has to approve my request.

Then, 3 days of hard work of my tear glands, Prak decided to get me a mobile (in my money)

But the condition is- Only BB

Argued, debated, cried for Android. No Use. At the least i was happy for the approval of buying new mobile. now became a Royol owner of Blackbery Curve.

But I updated my facebook status as "i dont like my BlackBerry, using it under compulsion of Prak"

Prak was like [​IMG]

Now...[​IMG] revenge took, Blood and body cells are satisfied as he has irritated as i expected. Purpose accomplished.

11 people like this.

2. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Soooooooper.. Burst out of laughter..

1 person likes this.
  3. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

hey Riya,
    :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl. I cant control pa. whenever you see BB that time you are :rant.
    Your hubby thinks that he did a mistake to get you new mobile and now :drowning.

nice reading dear

1 person likes this.
  4. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

OMG ........ OMG........

Riya,do you really kept the mobile in Oven.....:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I can imagine the deepavali here too..........

And your revenge is too good. :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  5. kavi257570

kavi257570 Silver IL'ite

Omg...!! :):):)

1 person likes this.
  6. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Riya,

Lovely write up & too good idea to take reveange....

Magee

1 person likes this.
  7. nnarmadha

nnarmadha Platinum IL'ite

Riya, I am still laughing after reading your story... :)

1 person likes this.
  8. honeybee

honeybee Gold IL'ite

Riya dear
    It was absolutely hilarious.:thumbsup
    You have a very cute natural way of writing humourous snippets.:rotfl
    Probably you went in for the mobile piece on display just to entertain us :hide:

keep writing riya.
    Hope prak has pardoned his cute wife for the facebook status update.:)

regards
    honeybee

1 person likes this.
  9. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

riya
    very good,
    what an idea madamji???
    Paavam prak.....

1 person likes this.
  10. vishuni

vishuni Silver IL'ite

Hey Riya..

Hillarious...can't stop laughing!

I was in super duper tension at office.Your write up make me laugh and I'm feeling better now!

Thanks Dear.

-Vishuni

1 person likes this.