1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Me and My Moksh

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by shivachoubey, Feb 3, 2010.

1. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vannu,

Yeh, I guess it our biggest fear to see our loved ones depart. It is rightly said that our hell lies in our loved ones. Anything can happen to us we won't bother, but its a torture to see our loved ones even slightly hurt.

I wish you all the happiness in this world and I also wish you the luxurious Moksha that you dream of.

God bless you dear.

regards

2. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

I will be promoted to be a moderator where I manage few humans on earth directly (wow). yes you have acheived this and I want to congragulate you dear. Have a great day and enjoy a good party

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shiva

I read this thread now only and that too because of Nitya. I went to her profie and saw her reading this. So I came here to see. Now a days I dont come to snippets as I am busy in blogs.

You know Shiva the way I am enjoying with you all in IL I dont want moksha only, I want to live for 100 years.

love
    viji

4. shivachoubey

Dear Nitya,

I wrote this as fun, it was a very light hearted article. Then 2-3 days back Pman reported that she attained 2 of the 3 things she wishes for. She wrote about those on this thread. So I came back to report what I attained :).

Thanks for your wishes Nitya.

Lots of love.

regards

5. shivachoubey

Dear Viji,

I am really touched with these lines. Lots and lots of love to you viji and god bless you my dear friend.

You will surely attain whatever you wish for.

Lots of love to you.

regards