1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Me and My Moksh

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by shivachoubey, Feb 3, 2010.

1. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Monifa3,
    Your 2 seats are reserved madam. Sometimes I feel for all our husbands, poor guys have no choice but to be dragged back with us ladies :)

2. shivachoubey

Dear Knot2share,

Hahaha the plates sounds good to me. I wish there is a plate like that before I die. I am also coming back with the fat absorbing plate (just to be on the safer side). Knot2share, it was a pleasure meeting you as a woman in this life time on indusladies and it will surely be pleasure again to meet you as a woman in next lifetime.

3. shivachoubey

Dear VijayaNagrani,

Wow you are a lucky girl. Probably now you are already ready to be a moderator (hahahahaha). Anyone in your place will want a moksha again and again. Its nice to know you are enjoying your life. God has given us all the capability to enjoy life, but some choose to see life as tragedy and some choose to see it as comedy.

Thanx for reading my post Vijaya and I wish more such moksha in all the lifetimes.

4. shivachoubey

Dear Meenu,

Yes most of us want to come back as women. Its nice to see that we all are thankful to our creator to make us women.

As for the risks, I guess a known devil (husband) is far far better than an unknown friend :).

Thanx for reading the post.

5. shivachoubey

Dear Mindian,

We all do experience moksha, the trick is to just locate it because it is hidden in corners of our own life. If we find it and then embrace it I guess nirvana is attained then.

6. feduptocore

feduptocore Senior IL'ite

Hey Shiva... that was a real cute post... and such interesting replies... ladies u rock!!:thumbsup
    yes if MOKSH is that you described then am all for it... taking my DH again???... well known devil is better than unknown.. at least I know how to deal with him... can't take the risk of a change on that front:rotfl:rotfl
    REBIRTH as a woman... yes yes....... MY GOD.. can't relate the IQ of men and their odd ways!!!... I think Women are the re-birth of the men who were more refined and intellectual in their previous lives!!!!!:cheers
    K

7. shivachoubey

Dear Feduptocore,

Hahahahaha, right. I agree with you 100% on intelligent account. Hahahaha, wait till my hubby see this comment.

8. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Dear shivachoubey & K2S - Sorry for interrupting, but I just want to tell you both and others who are like-minded that the fat absorbing plate is already there in every household! Just turn your dinner plates upside down after the first serving of whatever you are eating and that does the trick!
    Shivachoubey - I fully agree with you that meeting K2S is a special treat for all of us which will bloat our hearts and not our bodies...

9. shivachoubey

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA Monifa, I am rolling with laughter now. Why didn't I know that I am also the proud owner of the fat absorbing plate. Oh My god today I will really eat in the upside down plate (rest assured I will burn extra calories while cleaning the floor). Good one Monifa, the fat absorbing plate was a very smart observation.

10. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown