May 2016 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Deepika89, Sep 11, 2015.

1. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies.

Well everythings going on fine here.Except that at times the baby decides to scare me by laying still ,since i have an anterior placenta the movements are muddled.The doctors checked and told me to drop in anytime when i feel scared like this.Some other days the baby seems to be having a party inside like yesterday nightlaugh1smiley.

I have a growth scan upcomming month.Hope all goes well.My energy levels are pretty high nowadays but i find difficulty sleeping for more than 4 hrs at gone go.I get up in middle of the night all hungry and my go to comfort food is bread and cheese.Hows everyone holding up.

2. labbu

labbu Silver IL'ite

Hi Jaden,

Good to know that you are fully energized.
    Sleeping continously is also a big thing for me..
    Baby moments is more observed if we are resting.. lie down, try changing the position from left to right if you r not able 2 feel the movements.. Dont be worried!!! Since this is my second, I am able to compare the movement.. DUring the first prego, i remember not having these many baby movements.. but this time, the lil champ is moving and dancing most of the times :party

My upper tummy is getting bigger these days.. i hardly find my lower tummy showing that much..

Due to upper tummy, i am finding difficulty in eating, breathing etc etc.. i also find tired at times. Anyone having upper tummy here?

How many of you are really showing up ur baby bump? Anyone already guessed the gender of the baby based on your bump or glow on the face?
    For me, some ppl are not able to believe that i am pregnant ;) Forget about gender prediction :lol:

3. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Hi Labbu,

I am 31 weeks now and suddenly have developed a bump :).Its like it happened last week only.The upper tummy is also quite visible and impossible to hide even under looose t shirts.Last week i was a mess.I came down with a viral,which was pretty bad with mild temp and severe earache.The cough was also bad,tried all home remedies but took resort to dolo for the temperature.I had no intention of taking any medication for the same,however one early morning my earpain became so bad that i had to rush to the emergency.It was as if my ear drums would break open.The EnT told that my ears are badly infected and put me on antibiotics ie Augmentin.I got clearance from my gynac that this was a safe antibiotic to have.Just couldnt help it had to start the course as the ENT said it can effect my ears if i dont take the medicine.
    The weather is pretty bad in bangalore.Its burning up here and my body heats up pretty bad in the night.Hope the others in the group are having a much better time.

4. labbu

labbu Silver IL'ite

Hi Jaden,

Good to know that you had developed a bump.. After all, we would like to look pregnant also along with feeling pregnant :tonguewink:

Ooopps.. bad to have health issues like fever, cold and ear infection during pregnancy.. hope you are doing better..
    Even i had some ear and eye troubles 3 weeks before.. There was an inflammation in my right eye and had to start with some lubricant.. THankfully my ear pain so far has not created much of havoc. I had ear pain whenever i touched / pressed some part of my ear.. otherwise, it was ok.. so left it free!!!

From last couple of days, everyday i am having headache. although bearable.. some part of the day i have and some part of the day i feel better.. not sure if it is due to sleep deprivation or due to extreme hot weather out here in Hyderabad.

Everyday i keep counting the days to delivery.. Some days I have fear whether i will complete my term (36 weeks). Just praying and keeping fingers crossed. My gync visit is next week.. post that i might have scan!

How about everyone out there? When is your next visit?

5. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Hi Labbu,
    Glad that you are feeling better.
    For the headache it could be the heat causing it.Best remedy is to drink at least 3-4 litres of water daily.Take adequate rest ,ie whenever you can have nap please do so.Also stay away from harsh lights like the afternoon sun.I too have the same fears as you,i keep on praying when i get such thoughts.Also listen to some of your fav music ,or just walk out ,helps clear your mind.

Where is everyone in this group??so silent???

6. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Hi Labbu,
    Glad that you are feeling better.
    For the headache it could be the heat causing it.Best remedy is to drink at least 3-4 litres of water daily.Take adequate rest ,ie whenever you can have nap please do so.Also stay away from harsh lights like the afternoon sun.I too have the same fears as you,i keep on praying when i get such thoughts.Also listen to some of your fav music ,or just walk out ,helps clear your mind.

Where is everyone in this group??so silent???

7. labbu

labbu Silver IL'ite

Yes Jaden.. u are correct.. I got dehydrated.. and infact lost 2 kgs :( Yesterday had an emergency consultation with doctor after seeing weight loss in my office machine. Doctor suggested me to have more fluids.. From yesterday i started drinking more water, juice and tender coconut water.. hoping to get better..

Overall my weight gain is just 2 kgs this pregnancy.. Feeling really really scared! I keep telling myself to be confident and stay positive! But, still the fear is there at the back of my mind adding too much stress to me.. Please pray for me also.. wish I get better and praying god that everyone in this forum to have a healthy and safe delivery!

8. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Hi Labbu,
    Try eating a bit more in terms of proteins.Are you a vegetarian??IF not please add fish and meat to your diet,its the best for adding proteins.Dont worry much about weight gain,as even i have put on like hardly 5 kgs till now.Since i was already overweight i guess i am still doing ok.The last trimester is when usually all pregnant put on oodles of weight,so you still have two more months to balance your weight.Have you had your growth scan??If everything is ok in the scan you dont need to worry at all.Regarding the weight loss it happens when you arent well,i too lost 2 kgs when i got the fever but i gained that back the moment i became well.

9. labbu

labbu Silver IL'ite

thanks Jaden.. your response really keeps me motivated. I wish even I get back my weight once I am out of dehydration.
    I am yet to have the growth scan.. This sunday i have one.. How about you?

10. labbu

labbu Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Hope you all are doing good. I had my growth scan yesterday. My baby is weighing a bit low for 32 weeks mark. During the fetal growth scan we found that the baby is 1.66 kgs. The doctor who scanned told me t hat the baby's weight is on the lower side and I should increase my intake to increase the baby weight.

I have another scan in next 2 weeks to ensure the baby growth is good. Can you please let me know if anyone has went thru this? What is the best food to increase the baby weight considering that I am a pure vegetarian.