May 2013 Moms-to-be :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Sanguineme, Aug 28, 2012.

1. angarika

angarika Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

hope you are all well. Just wanted to hare with you that I will start my 39th week tomorrow and really looking forward now to meet our LO, but at the same time also a bit apprehensive about the whole labour process.
    Hope everyone is keeping well. My BP was a bit high and had a higher count of white cells which could indicate an infection, but during my last visit to the midwife on Friday, the cell count is back to normal.

Stay well all
    Sigrid

2. babyblues2013

babyblues2013 Senior IL'ite

Thanks Lav, I had my doc appointment and she told me the same, to watch for 1-2 hrs and if persist to call them. Now I can identify it as braxtonhicks contractions and sonot worried much.
    I'm going to be on 35 weeks tomorrow and getting excited to see my LO soon. Howz everything with you there? Did doctor's tell youabout the position? By now Lo might be in head down position and you could feel more vaginal pressure.
    Good that you are walking 4kms, that's nice. By the time I get home, I hardly have any energy left to walk, but somehow manage to walk atleast 30mins after dinner. :) I'm not feeling that hungry as I used to nowadays, don't know why. My mom coming next week, so eagerly waiting for her.

Do u know what u r having yet?

Thanks and keep updating?

3. LavanyaRaman

LavanyaRaman Senior IL'ite

hi babyblues...
    good dear that you kinda know its BH contractions...so u dont have to worry about pains...

yes as you say you will become tired after coming from office...but since i am WFH i am trying to utilize all free time for walk...

also last week my sugar reports were 97(fasting) and 125(PP)...which doctor said is normal...also surprisingly my haemoglobin was 13.7...doctor was happy seeing those reports...

Monday I had doc appmnt and today just finished with my scan...good news is baby is in perfect head down position...no cords around neck...everything seems to be normal...also baby weight is 3kgs...I have a feel that for 37weeks, its a little overweight, maybe 200 to 300gms extra...in 2days I will enter 38weeks and on Monday wen i meet doctor I need to ask her what she thinks about baby weight...the sonographer said its normal...

hope your sugar is also under control now...you too try walking as much as possible...my bro's wife told she had painless 20mins labor and she used to walk a LOTTT in the last 2months....so am also trying the same...thought destiny decides certain things, we can still try our level best right...:thumbsup

you too keep updating...

-Lav

4. kansun

kansun Senior IL'ite

5. LavanyaRaman

thanks Kansun dear...now i feel better u know :)))
    so how are you doin...you had GD rite? are you following diet and all...which week are you in???

I hope all ladies are doing fine...

keep updating...

-Lav

6. LavanyaRaman

hi angarika,
    you seem to be the first one to deliver in our group...wow am excited for you...
    so how are you feeling these days...
    update us if you hav delievered...
    wishing you and everyone else a safe delivery...

-Lav

7. kansun

kansun Senior IL'ite

Lav,

i am doing good so far. yes i have GD and on diet from week 14, have started glyburide from last week. so far things are looking good. i am currently 32 weeks.

8. Devika21

Devika21 Senior IL'ite

Hi everyone,

Feeling happy to be back here on Indusladies after so many days. Also, I am feeling immense pleasure to announce that I have delivered a baby girl on April 17, 2013 at 35 weeks in Mumbai and it was a normal delivery. Baby and me are doing fine. On Sunday, April 28, 2013, we plan to have a cradle ceremony of the baby. Plan to stay in Mumbai at my mom's place till July and then go back to Delhi.

Warm regards,

Devika

1 person likes this.
  9. LavanyaRaman

Wow congrats Devika...very happy for you....so you are the second one to give birth in our May club...
    Enjoy the naming ceremony...BTW what are you goin to name ur angel...
    loads of love for you and your LO...

-Lav

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  10. LavanyaRaman

Kansun...
    hope your GD is not making much issue for you...
    take care dear...
    walk a lot wenever you get time...it really helps...
    though i dint have GD, i was borderline...and whenever i walked a lot and was active it was normal...
    tc
    -Lav

1 person likes this.