1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Massachusetts Ladies - Introduce yourselves here

Discussion in 'Indians in Massachusetts' started by hydgrr, Jan 8, 2008.

1. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Hi Yuvanya,
    I live in Boxborough. let me know what you need specifically and I canhelp you. There are quite a few apartments in boxboro and acton which is the neighbouring town. Iwill get you a few names soon,
    Aparna

2. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Hi Ruchi, Ramya, Priya, Shuba and Namita
    Welcome to Massachusetts and IL... glad to see you all here.I have been in this area for 18 years and can share my knowledge about MA.. let me know what you need,
    aparna

3. indbos

indbos New IL'ite

Hi To all,

Can anyone help me for getting a job in Boston? I am tired of searching for a job.I have EAD and 3 yrs experience in financial field(specially in Indian stock market),I moved here last year and I have been applied almost in every financial company in Boston and even contacted with staffing firm also but still ...........I am ok with any entry level job in finance.

If anyone from finance field and help me than it wll be great for me .If anyone can guide me that what should I do that means Is there any course available here in finance field that wll help me to get a job .

Please guide me ......

4. gjayadevi

gjayadevi New IL'ite

Hi Punitha
    Iam planning to relocate to Boston from Dubai.I have a Five year old son.Can u please help me with school details

5. kaur83

kaur83 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

We recently moved to mansfield, Ma and looking for friends. We are north indian couple both working. Mansfield is close to N atteboro, foxboro...canton, norwood.... waiting :)

a kaur

6. ramya978

ramya978 New IL'ite

Hi Aparna

Wow 18 yrs... whew... longtime.. thanks for being so kind... will surely ask you if i need anything...
    was reading your blog of balancing so how old are your kids now?? are you a tamilian??
    Well good to know you...
    ramya

7. SC632

SC632 New IL'ite

Hello All,

I am Soumya, physician by profession and live in Lynnfield, near Woburn/wakefield. have 2 wonderful kids, 8 months and 6 years. Have been in Mass for about 5 years now, but still looking for good friends. Stumbled upon this forum and glad to be here. Anyone who live closeby? Have good day!

8. skasetty

skasetty New IL'ite

Hai,

I am kasetty ,stay at home mom for 15 months old baby boy and i live in woburn .Any one know any playgroups in woburn ma.

9. ReenaBMc

ReenaBMc New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

My name is Reena and I live in Watertown. I am married and have a 3 month old son. I have been in MA for over 2 years, first lived in Medford before moving to Watertown. I am actually looking for a full time nanny to start in mid September, please let me know if you know of any looking for a nanny job.

Reena

10. vaishu001in

vaishu001in New IL'ite

Hi, I am Vaishnavi. I hails from Trichy ,Tamilnadu. Got married and moved to Madison,WI. Later my Hubby got his new job and Now I live in Woburn,Massachussets. I am staying temporarily in a apartment, of Jamieson Properties .

I highly recommend for those who are in search of Temp Appt,instead of signing Long term lease you can stay in this. Its in 627,Main Street,Woburn,MA. I am paying 275$ per week, including furniture,net,electricity &other utilities.