Married Couple Met In Preschool, But Didn't Know It Until Now

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SuiDhaaga, Feb 13, 2021.

1. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

Just wanted to share a happy story.

What are the odds?

--------------------------------------------

But it wasn't until after they were engaged that the now-married couple found out they met in preschool. Olsman and Frankel were pictured next to each other in a preschool photo at Greene Town Montessori School in the 1993-94 school year.

After more digging, the couple learned they were also in the same museum art class as children.

"I wrestle with this all the time of whether we're products of our environment and this is just two Jews from Philadelphia that find each other because we both moved to New York and had mutual friends, or is it some universal force that brought us together at this moment in time?" Frankel told People.

Married Couple Met In Preschool, But Didn't Know It Until Now | Philadelphia, PA Patch

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:A friend of mine, with in a month of his marriage was transferred from Chennai South India to a place in North Eastern State of India known as Arunachala Pradesh (AP).

He and his spouse spent an year and their she delivered a baby girl. Then for around twenty five years the family shifting from place to place to Bombay, Gwalior, Malaysia & back to Chennai.

The baby girl turned a grown up girl, did her post graduation, staying in hostel at bangalore and fell in love with a class mate. That boy was from AP and belong to a different community.

They parents of boy and girl after lot of arguments and altercation finally let the Boy and girl married. They delivered a girl with features all of a girl from AP.

My friend was telling it has something to with prarabtha karma and gene.

I was telling that his daughter inhaled the air of Arunachala Pradesh during the period she was pregnant and the soul entered the baby in her womb must be from AP.

It looks it is all predetermined or pre programmed by the cosmic Force.

SuiDhaaga and KashmirFlower like this.
  3. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

You mean Madras? It will always be Madras in my Heart :hearteyes:

A well-traveled family? Especially a well-travelled child? Bet she is fluent in several languages!

Meeting a boy from AP while in Banglore? What are the odds?

How do you like that? A soul of someone from AP became the daughter.

I guess souls are amongst us, waiting to be reincarnated based on past karmas. Or perhaps a soul can decide which family to be part of ....

Destiny and our existence itself can be so beautiful!!

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:
    Click highlighted portion to read my para wise answers. For mor on similar lines in link

Manga where the main character is reincarnated as a child of his family, but in the future

Thanks and Regards.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021