Married and Relocated to london?? Anyone who is annoyed without friends in london?

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by SubhaKarthik123, Oct 7, 2011.

1. mallikabakshi

mallikabakshi New IL'ite

Re: Married and Relocated to london?? Anyone who is annoyed without friends in london

Hi ladies,

Im mallika .I have recently moved to london and stay in canary wharf.Would love to catch up with fellow east londoners from india :)

unable to send pvt messages as i havent made 10 post so any other mode of contact details wud be much appreciated.

Thanks an c ya'll soon.

2. Shruti2212

Shruti2212 New IL'ite

Re: Married and Relocated to london?? Anyone who is annoyed without friends in london

Hi Mallika,

Welcome!! This 10 post thingy can be very irritating :)

3. jiya25

jiya25 New IL'ite

mallika, i just make 10 random posts over 15 mins and thne have msg access!!! Am in canary wharf too.....i will send u a message.....shruti already knows me :)

4. jiya25

jiya25 New IL'ite

hi shruti.......

5. masalvadai

masalvadai New IL'ite

if you cant find friends in London, you cant find anywhere in the UK

6. AkhilaTG

AkhilaTG New IL'ite

Hi Kavitha,

I am Akhila and I live in Sudbury Hill( Near Harrow).I am married and I am annoyed here without friends... I am looking out for friends and If you are free we can catch up for a coffee :)

Thanks & Regards
    Akhila

7. LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK Senior IL'ite

Hello,

I am super annoyed and depressed :(. I am in UK for a year now, have no friends, no family. I dont know..I am just not able to adjust here..but have no choice as my DH lovesssss UK..every sec I keep thinking..how I wish I can go back to Blore...anyways its all my dream. Even though I have 8 years of experince..there are no companies for me in the city I live in..how are you all spending time here? I am so bored of window shopping, library, gym, walking :)

Thanks
    Sarika

8. pinkshah

pinkshah New IL'ite

Hi All,

It is so comforting to find that there are many like me around here. lol... I have tried this site before to find friends but no luck so gave up.. today was just checking and find these posts... I live in harrow with my hubby and would love to meet new ppl. (Cant send any ps)..as more sun is coming out can sure go out and have fun.

9. Bombay2Goa

Bombay2Goa New IL'ite

Hahah, very annoyed I hardly have any friends in London! The few I have live miles away! aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...why is it sooo difficult to meet people here??? How has you friend-finding mission worked out after your post in 2011? Hopefully you have a wide and varied social circle by now :)

10. Bombay2Goa

Bombay2Goa New IL'ite

Hey LostSoulUK, any luck finding friends here since your post? Im pretty much in the same situation, i dont understand why. For some reason ppl here choose to remain distant, its almost like they dont want to get to close to anyone. I've had a few failed attempts...not happy :(