1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Marriage Can be Pretty Expensive

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Marriage Can Prove Pretty Expensive

Sanjay Dutt got married to Manyata, in Goa recently.God knows whose idea it was, because accordingly to the papers,Goa is the only State in India, where if you get married, the man's fortunes becomes half immediately, meaning all that Sanjay has earned till now, by the stroke of the pen isgning the marriage document, Manyata is now the owner of half of the Dutt fortune.

Sanjay Dutt was living in with Manyata the world knew.But when he married her , not even his daughter or sisters knew.His sisters stood by him thru thick and thin, through his two prision terms, and this is what their only brother does, is keep them from attending his marriage.Manyata has made him sign 20 movies, and with 1 crore advance per movie, with 20 crores coming in the booty, she stands to gain half of it immediatly.

Dosnt this woman know, that Sanjay cannot escape jail for long.what will happen to those producers, who foolishly signed Sanjay Dutt recently.And Manyata wants a seperate house, as she cant stay with his sisters living close by.According to Shobha De in the latest issue of "Sunday" magazine,she was a C grade star, willing to appear even for a few mins in a movie,shedding clothes many a times for a small role, what did Sanjay see in her ? Maybe smartness and nothing else, bcs she was smart enough to Grab Sanjay, and persuade him to marry in Goa, so she becomes rich instantly.

And now it appears she is previously married too, and that this marriage to Sanjay is not complete as she has not yet been divorced from her ex.Truth is stranger than fiction.Sanjay Dutt will never lrearn, going thru 3 marriages, 2 prison terms,and then in 2000 caught again talking on phone to Chotta Shakeel.When will Sanju Baba grow up ? Never I Suppose.Some guys remain Munnas all their life.

We all crave for a son.But if that son turns out to be like Munnabhai, I would rather have a dozen daughters, or remain childless.

This proves marriage can prove very expensive at times.Just look at the messy divorce proceddings of Heather Mills and Paul McCartney,Paul thought he loved her, and did not heed to the call of his lawyers for a pre nup agreement.She stands to get 40 million pounds, thats appx 320 crores only.Its another matter, if Paul calculates, umh, what he got in return, well well well.

Britney spears married her boyfriend, Justin Timerlake was it, for 55 hours, and she had to give him 8 million pounds to leave ( 64 crores).Lucky guy.He had the cake and the pudding too.Had a nice honeymoon and got paid too a ransom.I wonder why there are no such females near me.Am i that bad looking ?Shame on me.

Prickasso - Times of India - dated 24th Feb 07.

An artist inspired by the legendary Painter Picasso, has taken the new name.He paints similar paintings, but with his Thingie, which i cannot name here.He paints nude, and he says the figures he makes with the thingie, but to paint the background he uses his backside.We have all sorts of painters, but this one was a new one for me.

Pretty Woman - The movie

Sunday night, on Starworld, i was watching Pretty Woman,starring Richard Gere, and Julia Roberts.I hve seen this movie before, but i can see this any number of times, without feeling bored.What a story,and the reactions of the Hotel Manager,when he first sees her.He takes her to his cabin,and asks her relation to Gere, who is their most valued customer,and he suggests,father, or what ? She says Uncle.And he says, i hope after yr Uncles leaves, I dont hope to see u again here in this hotel.And at the end of the movie, when she leaves, He kisses her hand and says,I was privileged to see u here, and i hope u come back soon.It was a very touching moment,and one of the few moments when a tear escaped my eye.There was no show of skin anywhere,when there were ample opportunities for it.You can make a nice movie, without any skin.

I wonder how Rakhee Sawant would have fiited in this role of Julia Roberts, or our Mallika Sherawat.They would have insisted on showing what God has amply bestowed them with.You must be wondering why i am obessed with Rakhee Sawant.Well she is a delicious topic for me.Long live Rakhee.

Remembered a silly joke

If Rakhee Sawant,dressed the way she was when Mika kissed her and created a furore, were to ask me in that dress" Kamal,mere baal kaise hai,I would'bt know what to say.

On that note, i leave u all to dream of this pretty damsel.Good night.

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

kamalji as usual on your tangdi round it is news about goa government, may be sanjay wants that manyatha should benefit as she stood by him when low in life, sometime the love is very blind and leads u away from the families that might object..sunkan

3. Sumeru

Sumeru New IL'ite

SD has really gone nuts and should stop acting in films. I'm not sure how the guy has managed to keep out of jail for such a long time even when the judgement was against him. Thanks to them, we have sufficent material for the media to keep churning stories out.

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sunkan,

Thanks for yr spicy comments.Priya too is reading my blogs,and she makes it a point like u to read and comment on so many other blogs.Thats a good habiut u have taught her.Regards.kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sumeru,

We need him to make such antics that i can churn out my stories.He is a spicy guy.Thanks for yr comments.Regards.kamal

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

kamalji,

again rakhee sawant...hehe...i think we will ask her to meet you once..may be then you will stop mentioning her...
    pretty woman is one nice movie i love..don't think on rakhee sawant linesRant...
    they copied a little bit of it into Chori chori chupke chupe...PZ could not do much justice...
    i really like the hotel manager and the bell boy you can see them expressing their pleasure and surprise at the transformation of Julia roberts into a fine lady....

Coming to the marriage part, it is the goa residency that is at question, and looks like a different angle is also there to this marriage...kaamaal hai only you can give so much of the spicy gossip here.

the daughter and the sisters reaction when questioned by journalist was sad...

i think after the trauma and too much suffering, a person is entitled to a little lunacy...in case of sanju it is manyata...

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti,

What is the wrong message eh ! Your message was perfectlyu all right.That i should meet Rakhee Sawant once and for all.:spin

Yes tje reactioms of the daughter and sisters were sad.Thats life.Regards.kamal

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji,

I had two windows opened. the comments i was going to post for let us pray to gether, i accidently typed them there...nothing else...

what did you think something... spicy....comeon you have not yet started your nightly routine of one peg..????already the gears are running..in that head....:idea

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji
    You really get some good gossips.........Just going through the 1st line had a hearty laugh.............:hatsoffGod knows whose idea it was........haha great
    20 crores..ha that is pretty lumpsome..........is he really worth it...........I think they do all such crazy things just to be in news...........no ideabonk......... so that people like us can gossip on that............
    When Sanjay will grow up???????????he is already old and gone crazy so that he does all stupid roles like munna........but still good to have a good laugh

Do something crazy like these people Kamalji then you too will be in news........and might land up with billions...........hahaha( just joking)

Again RS in this thread..........I think you should really meet her.........what say Shanthi........
    No way RS or MS is fit for Julia Roberts she is unique...........Pretty woman is one of the best movies....... u see it how many times we really don't feel bored.

Thanks for the wonderful write up waiting for the next one..............