March 2014 Due Date Club :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by april1981, Jul 15, 2013.

1. sweetgirl9

sweetgirl9 Senior IL'ite

congrats everybody...happy to see the march due club.i pray god he showers all his blessing and makes us stay happyand healthy through pregnancy.
    rv8 its too ealry to decide anything.just hold on with patience but i know how difficult it is.Keep praying god .Dont take any stress.Be positive.good luck.
    According to my last menstrual date my due date is feb but after my u/s my due date changed to march 6.
    so happy to meet everybody both in feb and march due club

1 person likes this.
  2. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot Chithra and sweetgirl9!! Your words give me hope; keeping my fingers crossed! Like they say, I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. I am not stressing out much, thanks to my lil sweet guy and DH who are my rocks! :)

You girls keep us posted!!

2 people like this.
  3. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

rv8,

As other said, 5 weeks is too early to do US and you might not see anything. You'll be fine. Don't worry. I'll keep you in my prayers.

4. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Hello Everyone!!

Good to see this thread..Hope I'll into March 2014.. 6 weeks now..

Lets share our day to day pregnancy journey here..

My best wishes to all moms to be..
    I'm suffering from severe gastric problems.. For the last two days i get vomit at night times.. Planning to go to doctor around 50 days.. And also severe back pain.. Always feeling sleepy..

--
    Archana

5. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Hi all
    @rv8...do not worry. everything will be alright. AS everyone said 5 weeks is too early to see anything significant. So just hang in there and everything will be alright.

@anjananthan...Even I feel better after eating something but after an hour of eating I again get that vomitting sensation and the feeling is annoying.

@Aarchana....I am also 6 weeks and few days but the thing is I do not feel sleepy at all. Not in the night or in the afternoon. I feel that my body needs rest but the sleep cycle is not co operating.

Welcome sweet girl to the march 2014 club

Do keep the experiences coming.

6. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Do you feel any back pain? Are you working?? I'm working and sitting continuously is giving me shoulder and back pain.. I feel this pain since last week.. Hope this is the time we need to take rest completely..

7. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

I am working from home and I get back pain if I sit continously in the same place for a long time. Besides here it is raining and the weather is also making me dull and gloomy.
    I get up every half an hour and take a walk or lie down.
    Earlier the site of milk use to make me puke but now I not not find of tea and I am able to drink milk.

8. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot Uma and april!! And Welcome Archana!! :)

1 person likes this.
  9. sweetgirl9

sweetgirl9 Senior IL'ite

@april thanks.Even i never used to drink milk now somehow i manage to mix horlicks and drink.

@Archana I used to have terrible back until i finished 5 weeks but now i feel only when i sit for a long time in a same position.Whatever april said works for me too.

10. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

HI All,

So my due date is also in March 2014 :). Happy to join the club...
    I am a second time mother and i have a 2 yr 2 month old DS .
    I have sever nausea sometimes throughout the day and i have keep eating something or the other
    to keep it low.Feel hungry all the time.
    I have my Early preg scan next week. So fingers crossed.

Other than that I sometimes forget that I am pregnant with a toddler at home, and I run skip jump behind him :)..

3 people like this.