Mar 2013 to be moms

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by PregyBlessed, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Pallu19

Pallu19 New IL'ite

Hi Buvi,

Thanks! I hope u and ur little one are r doing good. My cousin who's living in India(Chennai) she's came to know her baby's gender every soon by fourth month by doing some gender test. I really don't know the place and how much it would cost for doing that if i had a chance to speak with her i will let u know the details if u wish. Here they have an option to reveal or keeping it secret we said it's ok for us please reveal it then she showed us in the big screen. If u really need to know u can easily find out from those scan center's n Chennai. Gook luck. tc.
    ~Pallu

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  2. LakshmiSantok

LakshmiSantok New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to this thread and I am 20 weeks pregenent..My due date is 2 week of march 2013.
    eagerly waiting to know the gender :)
    till now i am doing gr8..from now i will take tips from all of you ...

Happy pregnency..

3. Pallu19

Pallu19 New IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi! Welcome!! It looks we have same due date. When is your 20th week per-natal visit? and is this your first pregnancy? tc.

Stay happy and healthy!!

~Pallu

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  4. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi vaidehi

I am fine and all is well till now by god's grace... will having my NST scan this month end..

5. subakutty

Hi dhivya

good to know your updates about baby movement..in which week are you??.. As of now, i didn't feel any movement....

6. subakutty

Hi Pari

Thank you for your comments...Good to know your update... Don't stress yourself.. as of now, think of your baby and talk to your baby...I am sure he/she will hear and also pray to god for safe and smooth delivery.

7. subakutty

Hi chandy

Good to know your experience... very cute baby...he he he...

8. subakutty

Hi Buvishal

My Sil did not show till 6th month, but my tummy is showing only little now.. it will differ from person to person... don't worry... just think of your baby. until all is well inside..... don't worry....

Hi anu

Good to know your all is well inside.. good to know your Doctor is closely monitoring......hope your anomaly scan and cervix will be normal till delivery... Don't worry about blood pressure... do take water melon if possible... my doctor told for blood pressure, water melon is the best remedy for controlling blood pressure in pregnant woman.. also don't stress yourself.. it will also fluctuates your blood pressure.. You are in my prayers.....

9. subakutty

Hi Pallu

thanks for your comments... Congrats for your boy baby....good to know that all is well inside.. In India they will not tell about the gender, it is also illegal... so only after Delivery we can know the gender. My doctor visit on October 3rd went fine and doctor told to come for NST scan this month end on October 31st.. Praying to god all will come normal.....

10. subakutty

Hi lakshmi

Welcome to this club... Hope all is well inside... Do update us about visits and about correct EDD...