Mar 2013 to be moms

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by PregyBlessed, Jul 14, 2012.

1. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anu,
    Kashi ahes?
    My doctor said progesterone suppliments are not required after 16 weeks as placenta takes over the hormone production. Are your levels low? Consult with doctor how frequently you need to take the injections. There are also pills for progesterone that you could take at home.
    And don't worry too much. What happened with previous pregnancy does not necessarily mean there would be problem with this one. Just take good care and believe.
    Maybe because you are away from family and friends in a new place, you are feeling lonely. Why don't you go to some temple or garden so you could have fresh air, pass some time and also meet new people?
    You'll get used to in no time. And you can browse, read, rest.
    Take care, Be happy
    Vaidehi

1 person likes this.
  2. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Dhivya,
    How are you now? Hope you feel better soon. Why don't you try some home remedies for cold? This might sound weird but washing my nose with warm water few times a day helps relieve congestion and blocked nose for me. You can also take nilgiri oil vapor, and sleep a lot. Cold usually takes away hunger try eating warm khichadi with ghee and methi its better for taste.
    Take care
    Vaidehi

2 people like this.
  3. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

Hi Suba,

NST is usually done after 24th week. In few cases the test is done to estimate fetus heartbeat, fetus movements, uterine condition, placenta functioning etc. Sensitive pregnancies are closely monitored to ward off unwanted risks. Have u started feeling fluttering movements of ur baby? So dont worry abt the test, it is just to estimate that ur LO is comfortable inside.

take care,
    sudha

4. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

hi subakutty,vaidehi,

I got cold :-(... How to come out from this?? I have stopped fruits intaking totally because of this. please tell the tips to avoid and come out. i am using Hot water for both drinking and showering.

and one more doubt. I am in 13th week still my stomach is not come out. my friend said that Till 4th month if your stomach is not visible means the baby should be boy. Is it???????

After seen my LO in NT scan i am very eagering to know about the sex of baby...

5. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sudha

Thank you for your information. Not yet started fluttering movements. Hope all is well..

6. subakutty

Hi Buvishal

for cold, drink hot water in empty stomach early in the morning after brushing. I also got cold, but i went to ayurveda clinic and bought kashayam and some churnam. if you know Kottakal arya vaidhya sala or any ayurvedic clinic there. you can go, but you want to tell that you are pregnant. if they give churnam, you want to mix that with honey and have it.

I also didn't show till 15 week. it is not like that, if you show it is a girl. if not it is a boy..my SIL also got pregnant last year, but she didn't even show till 6th month, but she delivered a girl baby...mostly it is hereditary or body condition (shape).

7. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Subakutty,

Thanks for the info... Yesterday i met my doctor. She gave the tablets for cough. after two days she asked me to continue calcium and iron tablets. As of now everything is normal...

8. subakutty

Hi buvishal

Hope you relieved from cough. Don't worry about gender if it is boy or girl... think of your baby only and speak to your baby when no one is around you.. also pray to god.

Hi preggyblessed, santoz, vishalbansal4u, ammulu, amma, gindus, and all other mommies.. suddenly vanished...hope all is well on your side..

9. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Yes subakutty. Since cough totally stopped i did not take a tablets. When we should start to apply moisturizer cream to avoid stretch marks in our body??/

10. anujosh

anujosh Senior IL'ite

BuviVishal, Good to see your cough and cold is getting better.

Vaidehi, I had miscarriage 2 years back at 22 weeks so may be that's why my Dr. wants to continue with progesterone injections and tablets.

Yesterday I had Dr.'s visit , went well. The Dr. wanted to check for any vaginal infection present at this stage. Does anybody know about such test/ infection ?

I was also wondering about when to start using moisturizer for stretch marks ? I stay in a very hot weather so I dont know it is still necessary.

Well, how is everybody doing ? Many moms are invisible these days.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012