Many More Happy Returns Of The Day,abhising!

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by varalotti, Oct 11, 2006.

1. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

I'm overwhelmed...

Dear Kamlaji,Mohana, IndusLady &team...

Thanks once again for the kind and loving wishes. It gives me immense pleasure to think about the bond we have virtually.

Kamlaji..I too thought that it is indeed Meenakshi's Thiruvilaiyaadal that has brought me a shower of blessings thru all of you ILites! Thanks a lot.

Thank you Mohana.( Your name reminds me of my relative Mohana in Aruppukottai too.) Special Hi! to you.

Thank you Indus Lady and Team for the wishes and the effort in administering the whole IL site. Kudos to you.

I pray for the welfare of all of you, in this blessed day. May God be with you in fulfilling your wishes.

Cheers:wave
    Vijee

2. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vijee

Hi Vijee

My belated wishes to you on this special day. I came accross this thread only just now and thats why my late wishes. Hope you must have enjoyed ur day.

Love
    Priya

3. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Thank you

Dear Priya and Radha

Your wishes reached me on time(Not belated) and thank you so much for the wishes and the effort you all took for posting them though we have never know each other in person. It is the wishing thought that counts. Hope to meet you all one day!

Cheers:wave
    Vijee

4. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Happy birthday Vijee

Hi Vijee,
    Please accept my belated birthday wishes. Somehow I missed it. Hope you had a wonderful birthday. So how did you celebrate it?
    Love,

5. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Thanks Anjana

Thanks for the wishes and it reached me , so it is not belated at all.

Celebration.....Actually I'm participating in an international conference, held in S'pore, that ends on Saturday. So no choice...could not go out. But I had Sumptuous food prepared by excellent chefs. (I take it as a positive point)

The wishes from my family and my dearest friends(all ILites) definitely made my day and held my spirits high even amidst the busy schedule.

Love and cheers:wave
    Vijee