Many men joining Indus ladies and talking rubbish

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by friendlyaqua, May 21, 2015.

1. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Admins or mods can not keep a check on each and every post. so it is better if we report such kinds of posts to admin/mods whenever we come across, so that they can take correct action.

3 people like this.
  2. resmij

resmij Silver IL'ite

Hi,

i feel admin cannot keep an eye on each and every post.

If someone troubles by such messages, or post, don't ignore. report it to admin, so that they can block that person.

also all of us should be little careful while sharing information, photos , phone no.s etc on any social media.

Regards,

resmij

3 people like this.
  3. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Indusladies is a wonderful forum and we all want it to be a friendly and safe community. As @Induslady and others have mentioned, please report any offending/unsolicited PM/post. I can't quite reiterate the importance of reporting. At times when such a post is made, it may get lost due to the number of posts made in the forum and admin may get to know of it only after a while. Reporting such posts/PMs will bring them to the notice of admin/mods and help them to take necessary action asap. Together we can make this forum a safe place for all of us.

6 people like this.
  4. sveta86

sveta86 Silver IL'ite

I am not blaming all men here but they are few men out here who are just coming for time pass and their sole activity is messaging to women members , yes some one said most of the members ignore reporting as they don't have time/knowledge about reporting posts/messages from male members,

First they initiate conversation with very friendly and sweet nature later they start asking stupid questions, they message to every women here , majority of the women chose to ignore but i request all of such women to report such posts/messages so that we can keep the forum safe

3 people like this.
  5. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Also please notice that there are few men who act goody goody in one id and they create a fake id again. they play around using several ids. so be careful. they think we are all stupid to not identify this. please do not encourage pm talks.

2 people like this.
  6. mimmyme

mimmyme Gold IL'ite

Why men here spreading wrong things..??

When women are not interested to talk, one shouldn't go behind and talk rubbish.

Few are claiming that they are friends with some women...how to stop such talks???

1 person likes this.
  7. Chachi420

Chachi420 Platinum IL'ite

In the little over 1 year I have been here I noticed that almost half the problems come from A saying something to B about what C had told him / her about A. Right away A goes furious and stops all contact with C to realize few days or months latter that B had lied. By that time the damage would have been done and C would have decided not to touch IL even with a 100 ft barge pole and A ends up feeling guilty. I have seen this play out right here over and over. Instead, if A checks with C directly, at least half the problems can be avoided IMHO.

8. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for understanding.

We take violations very seriously and if it comes to our notice that a male member has been soliciting the forums or sending unnecessary PMs to members, we immediately take action. As many who have pointed out, reporting the post or PM by the offender will help us immensely to weed out such spammers.

Not to forget the role of our excellent moderators we have in IL here who spend their time to report/clear the spammers. Request everyone to help the moderators and admins to keep IL safe by reporting such offenders as soon as it comes to your notice.

Thank you

PS. RaviNapier has been deleted and banned from the site.

5 people like this.
  9. rtramteke

rtramteke Bronze IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

You can create a forum to report such users and consolidate the list and then put these users in IGNORE list for all ladies. This will help to limit menace created by such people.

1 person likes this.