Mangoes in Indian / Pakistan Grocery stores in Houston

Discussion in 'Indians in Houston' started by doctor, Jun 17, 2009.

1. doctor

doctor New IL'ite

Hey! Is there any grocery shop in Houston which sells good juicy and sweet Indian/Pakistani Mangoes? If yes, please give me the contact number and address if possible. If no, then which Mexican or Thai Mangoes brand is good? I am desperately missing Indian mangoes. But I heard that Pakistani mangoes are even better. Any experience?

2. supratyana

supratyana New IL'ite

Hey Doc
    chk out the EASTWEST grocery on FM1960[they have really yummy ones:)],you could also find them at any kroger!!!!!!!!!
    happy mangoing :)

3. devina_bantwal

devina_bantwal New IL'ite

hey..patel brothers in sugarland have the indian mangoes on wednesdays or thursdays(i forgot which day)...i havent picked up till now but the owner told me abt it the last time i was there...check it out...

4. doctor

doctor New IL'ite

Hi! Actually I live in Baton Rouge. I could not find Indian Mangoes anywhere in Baton Rouge. But I love them so much that I intend to come to Houston to get them. If anyone has tried some mangoes and they are juicy and sweet, let me know so that I can bring them. I cannot hit and trial because of the distance. If anyone knows of a place in Baton Rouge, I would appreciate that.