managing NRIs' affairs in Chennai

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by smilyface, Jun 6, 2006.

1. smilyface

smilyface New IL'ite

Does anyone know of a reliable property management agency in chennai? Need help in flat mainenance

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Flat maintenance

Dear Induslog,

Are you looking for an agency to clean and maintain the flat, or are you looking for someone to do some renovation kind of work?

If you are looking for a cleaning agency, I remember a post from one of our members, I think it is umasridharan. She has an agency and has put her contact details.

Can u confirm what exactly u r looking for? Then, I can also try to get more names later.

regards
    Vidya

3. smilyface

smilyface New IL'ite

property management

Thanks Vidhya. I need cleaning and maintenance as well as paying utility bills. I live in US and I will be using the property couple of months a year. I need reliable, reputable references

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

5. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Indualog,

Did u find any reliable agency to look after ur property management?

I too have an apt in Chennai city and I have a friend who lives closeby taking care of my property. I too use it only for a month or so every year. My friend pays all the bills on time and make sure to clean the apt once a month by hiring a servant maid and also pays the monthly maintenance regularly. My firnd's phone number is given as contact number to the apt association, in case of emergency. So, I am little worryfree.
    Also, since they are my close firends, I get personal service from them as well, such as, they turn on the fridge a day b4 my arrival, stock up with milk, bread and some basics like water, connecting the gas and buying basic stuff like, coffee powder, sugar, cocunut oil and such things to get started along with arranging a car to pick me up, as I always land in the middle of the night.

I pay for everything promptly along with an annual realty management fee.
    They also maintain my accounts and send it to me via email as and when There is a need for replenishment.

In case u are interested, and if your apt is also located in the heart of the city Chennai, I can arrange to send their email (after talking to them) for you to communicate directly.

I can certainly vouch for them as they are the most reliable, honest and decent couple I know (both are working and doing this as a favour for me). I know for 25 years.

Let me know.

Geeth Priya.

6. radhavj

radhavj Senior IL'ite

My name is Radha parthasarathy....i 'm basically helping my Nri friends looking after their prop..In case u need any help u can PM ME&wE R IN THE PROCESS OF STARTING A NEW COMPANY...IN BANGALORE....in case u have any friends who want my services.My Husband is heading a US based telecom company here in b'loreHusband....is IIT K&IIM A..Have 2 daughters...one graduated from Stanford(undergrad)&2nd in 12th.....just to give u a background of my family...i'm a housewife doing this with my husband's help...i have ppl working for me
    looking forward to ur reply

radha vj

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2007
  7. aki

aki New IL'ite

I am using a company in chennai called promarshal to manage my house in chennai. They are so far ok!

8. chithra70

chithra70 New IL'ite

Aki, where is this company promarshal? Do you have any contacts there or do you know anyone there?

9. vidyaramu

vidyaramu New IL'ite

We use ChennaiPM to manage our flat in Sholinganallur, they find renters, pay taxes, etc. It's a good team to work with.

Recently we bought a land and asked them to manage that as well. They put a barbed fence and visit it periodically. It gives us some peace of mind.

10. varasangam

varasangam New IL'ite

Hi Vidya,

Could you give the contact information for this company ChennaiPM.

Many thanks

Vara