Management At Its Best

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by anurekha, Feb 22, 2006.

1. anurekha

anurekha New IL'ite

<TT>A company, feeling it was time for a shakeup, hires a new CEO. </TT>
    <TT></TT>
    <TT>This new </TT><TT>boss is determined to rid the company of all slackers. </TT>

<TT>On a tour of the facilities, the CEO notices a guy leaning on a wall. </TT>
    <TT>The room is full of workers and he wants to let them know he means </TT><TT>business! </TT>

<TT>The CEO walks up to the guy and asks, "And how much money do you make a </TT><TT>week?" </TT>

<TT>A little surprised, the young fellow looks at him and replies, "I make </TT><TT>$300.00 a week. Why?" </TT>

<TT>The CEO then hands the guy $600 in cash and screams, "Here's two weeks' </TT><TT>pay, now GET OUT and don't come back!" </TT>

<TT>Feeling pretty good about his first firing, the CEO looks around the </TT><TT>room and asks, "Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-off did </TT><TT>here?" </TT>

<TT>With a sheepish grin, one of the other workers mutters, "Pizza delivery </TT><TT>guy from Domino's.</TT>

2. rohini

rohini New IL'ite

I would fire...

Hi Anurekha,

That was funny!

If given a chance, I would fire the guy who hired this CEO!

Sometimes people in top management have their tops empty!

3. laksn

laksn Senior IL'ite

Funny!

Hi,
    That was a very funny one.. To be frank, I am sick of managers ( I have not i nteracted with a CEO yet!)who try to show off!!! A lesson like this would do them good..Wish I could witness something like this..

Lakshmi