Malspie Reveals her Missing Hide-Out Place!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by malspie, Oct 12, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Varloo,

It was divine intervention that has made my friends plan such a lovely gift for me. The only concern was one of my friend had a nerve pull and his leg was hurting like crazy.

A memorable trip, surely something to muse on during my old age. Shambo Mahadeva Deva! Om Sham Shanaishwaraya Namaha! Bolo Sai Baba ki JAI!

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hey your Car and Scooty is "Kuttan". Cho Chweet!

Our car is called "Rani" and we love her for the tireless service she has extended to all of us.

3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Mals
    You have written so beautiful.. reading and looking at the pictures seem like good fortune for us who have not visited these great places on earth!
    Thanks for taking the time to take the good photos and chronicle all these here for us.
    I looked at the pictures and read your posts earlier but did not find time to sit and write this small comment.
    Thanks for taking us to those special abode of the Gods.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

My Dear AC,

You did not write a small comment, but sat through patiently for me to finish my postings, read it before anyone has even noticed it and placed it in the FB Forum! Well till post lunch of the next day, I did not receive any reply to my thread and wondered, "What went wrong". Realised, some of them could not take it that Malspie has done it again! Habits die hard!

Thanks for appreicating my hard work!

5. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Mals Dearie!

U just rock!!! What a beautifully written captivating travelogue! i just luved it! And it brought back memories of my visit to Shirdi! We've been Shirdi Bhakths for over 30 yrs. now, and my last visit was in 1992! How i'd luv to go there again! ur travelogue has brought that longing in me! The Padukas, the Dhuni and everything is something I'd luv to view again!

A perfect bday gift this was! Totally my kind of gift to be appreciated!

Keep it coming dearie!

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ank,

Thanks for digging this post to read. When friend drop in, you feel elevated.

Great buddy, you too a Sai bhakt.

Thank you very much for the FB.

7. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Malsy dearie,

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:cheers for such a fabulous travelogue that was the end result of a unique birthday celebration.Agree with you wholeheartedly

that the lovely time you had going on this divine piligrimage with your

close circle of friends beats all the partying and music and dining on

fancy food.You have come back enriched with such a memorable and

spirirually elevating trip and your positive energy has spilled on to all of

us who read this delightful account .

So typically methodical and Malsyesque to tabulate all the minute

details about how to get there and such likes ....all Travel Agencies

should learn from you dear ...your sense of precision and perfection in

all that you start out to do is remarkable.

Read through the whole write up ...." Trimbakeshwar" , Shirdhi Sai

Baba's Samadhi and descriptions of 'Dwarakamai' were excellent .

The story surrounding the Shanideva temple was fascinating .

All your graphic descriptions accompanied by your really " Talking"

pictures was the icing on your birthday cake!

Enjoyed the trip all along with you Malsy , though not lucky to have been

there in person.

Rushing to FP to second the nomination without doubt!

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

My Dear Friend Pauli,

I agree with you dearie, no partying, dancing and singing would give this joy. Being there and done that all these years, my friends decided to give it a new meaning.

The close circuit of friends made things easier as we all could just let ourselves loose and feel relaxed through out the journey.

With the blessings of the Lord, we had a good darshan.

I have worked hard on this thread and when I see my baby getting recognition from renowned writers like you, I have to just look up and say, "Thank You God".

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Mals,
    my son's birthday is on 4th October.And we took him to the Mullai vana nathan temple (Shivan) which is nearby (Thirumullaivoil- the name of the place) on his star birthday. Now my bil is coming over next week and we are planning to visit Thiruthani, Thiruvallur, Palli kondeeswarar Temple (the name of the place always eludes me- it is in the Tamilnadu Andhra border)then by car. The speciality of that temple is that Lord Shiva is reclining on the lap of Parvathi Devi tired and giddy after taking the Alakaala visham. It is a life size diety and so beautiful- the Mother sitting on the floor with the Lord with his head on her lap. There is also a Dakshinamurthy sannadhi there with his consort, very beautiful diety.
    And for Deepavali we are planning to drive to Bangalore to visit my mother and brothers.. Hope all these plans work out well.

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Varloo,

God could help my injured friend drive to and fro for two days and also take the tour of the temples with a limp. It was divine intervention that sailed him through the pain.

A heart filled with bhakti will never be disappointed. Praise the Lord.