1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Majaa-Masti-gossips!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I think only DNA test would resolve this rumor :)

2 people like this.
  2. puni88

The Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara director has pulled off quite a casting coupe and roped in Hrithik as Kareena’s love interest in her next project. The film that traces the relationship between a brother and sister, to be played by real life cousins Kareena and Ranbir Kapoor, will also star Katrina Kaif opposite the Rockstar actor.
    “Kareena and Hrithik have not shared screen space since 2003, when they did Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon. Zoya wanted to revisit their onscreen chemistry. And since Hrithik has already worked with Zoya, he welcomed the offer.” "Incidentally, Katrina too had reportedly expressed her wish to work with Ranbir. “Their chemistry – be it in Ajab Prem or Rajneeti has been much appreciated. And Zoya was keen on getting them on board,” said the source.
    The project is expected to go on floors by the end of next year.
    Well this one keeps on getting interesting.

1 person likes this.
  3. puni88

With every second films making it into the 100 crore club, and actors hiking their film prices, how could appearance fees be far behind?
    According to event organisers and experts, most A-list actors were only available for an average of Rs. 13 lac a minute in 2012 to make miscellaneous appearances. And with the way the price rise is going, this figure is only set to double by 2013.
    There are various classifications of the kind of appearances the stars make. And if we calculate according to this, then big stars like Shah Rukh and Salman would reportedly be paid roughly 8-10 crore for an hour-long performance.
    An organiser told Mumbai Mirror"One is, where actors put in an appearance for a cause – either charity or to give away an award. In such cases, they don’t charge a fee and are usually content with a high level of hospitality.The second category is, where most A-list actors charge an astronomical sum for performing at weddings and other events. The last kind is where they only grace the event and their charges are considerably lower.”
    A Dubai organiser added, “Anybody who can draw a crowd gets paid a crore for an hour's performance. That's what the organisers have paid Sunny Leone for performing in Delhi this year. The amount is roughly the same for newcomers who happen to be the flavour of the season. Whereas established actors get paid about Rs 3-4 crore per hour.
    You cannot even think of a Kareena or Katrina below Rs 5 crore. For established heroes, the amount ranges from Rs 8-10 crore for an hour long show.”
    However, it seems that it is the personal relationship between the star and the event company that determines that price.
    But it seems this price rise is the reason that organisers are slowly moving away from engaging big stars for their events. Shailendra Singh, who helms one of the largest event management companies, said, "We don't make much money out of events these days. The spiralling costs of stars are putting a lot of pressure on my margins, especially when they are so visible during film promotions, etc.This is the reason you will find star-studded events in India are at an all-time low.”
    With other tax issues and the crazy money involved, me not be seeing too many of our favourite celebrities in public appearances.

4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

When I used to read such news , I used to wonder how can Katrina go and ask for a chance and be specific about actors too. I was under the impression that directors make the story and then put in actors that suit the story.
    or make a story after choosing actors..

but after i watched Heroine movie it all makes sense now. That movie shows lots of realistic views of actors lives.
    When actors dont have chance or dont have any big budget movies in pipeline, they send their managers or common friends to ask for a chance..

2 people like this.
  5. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

Hai nandhu,

My three and a half years old daughter uses IL more than me, so i really dont know what she had done. So this comment meant for...????????

sangi

6. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

Hi ranchu,

what is all this about?

sangi

7. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sanarun,
    Looks like Puni had deleted the post. We saw a random post from your account that said "WWWWWWWWWDDDDC LLLLL " something like this... No words.. just random character typing.

8. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Ippove unga ponnai romba theliva time spend panra mathiri valarkureengale, super !!! Paarthu, ippove MIL-DIl posts ellam paarthu bayanthuda pora :) [Amazed how a 3 year old can login to IL !!!]

J/K..

4 people like this.
  9. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to add what I found online about this news. I am trying to attach the picture of Poonam Sinha and her family after she gave birth to Sonakshi. :)
    This is what it says in the article -
    and seriously... She gives birth and is wearing a watch, ring and a bindi? Make up is perfect, tied hair perfect.

Attached Files:

10. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

This picture basically says "Hi, I'm Sonakshi's Mom." Reena-Shatru01.jpg

6 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.