1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Majaa Masti & Gossip : Part 2.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Mar 18, 2014.

1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

TRISHA!!
    She began her career as Simran's friend in 'Jodi' and then moved on to her own role in 'Mounam Pesiyadhe' and 'Saamy'. Her career has been an eventful one indeed, with her films in which she paired up along with most of the bigger stars in Kollywood and other languages.
    Rumours stated that Trisha is dating Rana Dagubatti, but then also linked her up with an unknown man. Now, the latest says that she is with producer Varun Manian. Surprisingly, she has not denied the rumor as she supported it, saying that she will indeed marry him and that the engagement will happen on the 23rd of this month. Sources say that she is having a huge all nighter for all the friends she made along the way in the past 15 years of her career in acting. Sources also say it will be mostly happening in ECR. Definitely sounds like an exciting sleepover!

2. puni88

When Amy Jackson was said to be in relationship with Bollywood actor Prateik Babbar, she was seen with a tattoo on her arm, which read 'Mera Pyar Mera Prateik'.However now, the tattoo is missing from the actress' arm. According to sources, Amy removed the tattoo after her break-up with Prateik and has decided not to ink anyone's name on her body henceforth.Meanwhile, the British-born actress is said to be happy with the initial response to her much awaited 'I', directed by Shankar. She has played a model in the Vikram-starrer movie

3. puni88

Kannada actress Deepa Sannidhi has cleared the air on rumors that she was the reason behind the 'break-up' between Siddharth and Samantha.The Sandalwood girl, who is making her debut in Kollywood with Siddharth - starrer 'Enakkul Oruvan', says, "My relationship with him is purely professional. He is not even my friend.""We were not in touch with each other after the shoot of the film. I was shocked to read malicious reports that link me with Siddharth," she adds.

4. puni88

[TABLE="width: 826"]
    [TR]
    [TD][​IMG]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Here is little doll Aaradhya Bachchan looking adorable in a traditional wear. She is clicked with cousin Vihaan Rai. The two cousins seem to be pretty close and are often clicked playing together.

3 people like this.
  5. puni88

Raai Laxmi is irked with a media report, which claimed that she has signed on the dotted line for an upcoming Tamil film titled 'Kaadhal Pandigai'."This is a surprise 2me itself.. everything abt tis article is wrong. Pls stop taking false news," the 'Mankatha' actress reacted on her online page.Raai Laxmi is currently said to be busy with projects in Telugu and Kannada. Recently, she came out in support for her friend, who was trashed by another celebrity, it may be recalled.

6. puni88

Amala Paul has refuted reports which suggested that she could be pregnant. The reports popped up after she appeared to be having baby bump in one of her recent photographs."Tummy's a bit overwhelmed from all the scrumptous action and now the media speculates that I'm having a baby!! ??," the 'Thalaivaa' actress wrote on her microblogging page.She added: "Sorry to disappoint, but it's just that I enjoyed Christmas a little bit more this year! This is the second time certain media is presumingthis, you shouldn't worry I needn't hide things if it happens!!!"

7. puni88

Few selfie pics by Bollywood!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. puni88

9. puni88

[h=3]When all were busy with group selfie at event IIFA awards, the stars Hrithik Roshan and Vivek Oberoi did their own selfie session.[/h][​IMG]
    [h=3]9. Sonakshi Sinha is known for her natural beauty that makes her the-girl-next-door. She keeps revealing her goofy self as well and don’t mind being natural. She keeps posting her makeup session pics, coffee time pics…….[/h][​IMG]
    [h=3]10. King of Bollywood is also a selfie obsessed who often keeps clicking some quick selfie with the mirror image.[/h][​IMG]

10. puni88

Just for time pass.... :)

have a look at these pictures of Superstars and how they will look in 40 years from now.
    [h=3][/h][h=3]1. Shahrukh Khan[/h][h=3][​IMG][/h][h=3][/h][h=3][/h][h=3]2. Katrina Kaif[/h][h=3][​IMG][/h][h=3][/h][h=3]3. Salman Khan[/h][h=3][​IMG][/h][h=3][/h][h=3]4. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan[/h][h=3][​IMG][/h]