1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Majaa Masti & Gossip : Part 2.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Haya

Haya Gold IL'ite

Ash is back in shape !! :)

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

Designer Manish Malhotra's niece Rriddhi tied the knot with Talwalkar scion Tejas at a grand ceremony today. A gala reception was held later in the evening with a sleuth of B-Town stars in attendance. Dressed in a red kanjeevaram saree, the evergreen Rekha dazzled as she attended the reception. Karan Johar who chatted up with Rekha at the event tweeted, "My fanboy moment!!! " as he posted this photo of him alongside Rekha and Sridevi.

3. puni88

[TABLE="class: maintable, width: 1180"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Boney Running To and Fro For Wife Sridevi & Son Arjun
    [TABLE="width: 826"]
    [TR]
    [TD][​IMG]

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    It’s a super-hectic time for Boney Kapoor. Shuttling between two metropolises Boney is virtually living his life out of a suitcase. While his son Arjun Kapoor’s next release Tevar is around the corner, Boney’s wife Sridevi has begun the shooting in Chennai for her lavish costume drama directed by Chumbudevan. The caring husband that he is, Boney wants to spend as much time as possible with his wife. However Boney’s home-production Tevar with his son Arjun in the lead, is releasing in January.And Boney is going ballistic trying to balance the two commitments.Exhausted beyond belief Boney says, “I don’t know if I am coming or going. I’ve never travelled so much. Sri is shooting her Tamil film in Chennai. And Arjun’s film is on release. So I’m required to be in Mumbai.”When Sridevi started shooting in Chennai last week she was accompanied from Mumbai to Chennai by her dear friend Manish Malhotra. Says Boney fondly, “Manish done Sri’s clothes in her comeback film English Vinglish. He’s doing her costumes in the Tamil film. Manish was there with her. But I still wanted to be there on her first day of shooting.”Boney flew out to Chennai to ensure his wife was comfortable on the first day of her shooting in Chennai, although it meant a lot of inconvenience for the Tevar team in Mumbai.Says Boney, “I will have to divide my time between the two commitments. Luckily Tevar is attracting the right amount of attention

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

4. puni88

Earlier reported that actresses Jyotika and Abhirami will be making a comeback to the industry with the remake of the Malayalam blockbuster film How Old Are You. Abhirami will be reprising Kaniha’s role in the remake.The actress was initially offered to choose between two characters – Jyotika’s colleague and Kaniha’s character. Ahbirami picked Kaniha’s character as it had more impact than that of the colleague’s character.The pretty actress is quite excited to share screen space with Jyotika. She will be shooting with Jyotika on her first day of shoot, in Chennai.

2 people like this.
  5. puni88

Photo 6 of 43

[​IMG]

Photo 9 of 43

[​IMG]

Watching Lingaa movie....

6. puni88

[​IMG]

Guess who????

1 person likes this.
  7. puni88

Popular search engine, Google has listed the most searched celebrities in 2014, and in Kollywood, Ilayathalapathi Vijay who had a stellar year in terms of box office collections with ‘Jilla’ and ‘Kaththi’ has made it to the top list followed by Suriya, Ajith, Rajinikanth, and Kamalhassan.In the heroines list, the evergreen Chennai girl, Trisha occupies the #1 position, albeit being in the industry for more than a decade. ‘Anjaan’ girl ‘Samantha’ and Kajal Agarwal takes the 2nd and 3rd place

8. CoolIndianGirl

CoolIndianGirl Bronze IL'ite

Gosh i think she will blast one day... seems like vvery big hippo... sorry i m not a big fan of namita.. :D

1 person likes this.
  9. puni88

Sometime back, earlier in the year at the Kochadaiiyaan audio launch, Superstar Rajinikanth had expressed his desire that his daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth becomes a mother soon. His wish has been granted now and the second daughter of the superstar, Soundarya Ashwin is said to be pregnant with her first baby. Soundarya married industrialist Ashwin Ramkumar in 2010 and is currently associated with Eros International as Director Creative & Strategy for Eros and head of the company’s digital initiatives including Eros Now in South India.

10. puni88

Even wearing black dress didn't help here :)

1 person likes this.