1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Majaa Masti & Gossip : Part 2.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Mar 18, 2014.

1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

[TABLE="width: 90%, align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD][​IMG][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: black"]After 7 long years, Jyotika is making a comeback to silver screens in the remake of Malayalam’s blockbuster, 'How old are you'. Incidentally, the original was also a second coming for, Manju Warrier in Mollywood. Roshan Andrews, who directed the Malayalam version is directing the remake as well for Suriya’s maiden production venture under 2D Entertainments.

The shooting for the movie is taking place in New Delhi from today and expected to wrap up within 2 months. Actor Rahman, who was last seen in ‘Singam 2’ is making his appearance in K-town with this emotional drama.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

3 people like this.
  2. puni88

Kashmora is an upcoming film to be directed by Gokul of 'Idharkuthane Aasaipattai Balakumara' fame starring Karthi and Nayanthara in the lead roles.

This film is said to be a semi-period film. We had earlier reported that Karthi will be playing dual roles in this film after Siruthai. One of his roles will be in the present time frame and the other role will involve a period setting. Nayanthara is touted to play Karthi’s lady love for the antecedent period portion while Pasupathy would be playing his father.

The makers are on the lookout for another actress to pair up with Karthi for the contemporary portions. It must be noted that Nayanthara has featured in a Telugu period film Ramarajyam before, and Kashmora is set to be her first Tamil period film.

3. puni88

The re-recording work of Shankar’s upcoming film I is taking longer than expected. Since, A.R. Rahman wanted to give the best for a film of such a grand scale, he is paying attention to the minute details in the film.Sources close to the I team revealed that A.R. Rahman has delivered the BGM for 6 reels and the work for the rest of the 5 reels is going on. Producer Aascar Ravichandran is confident that the film would hit the screens for Christmas.I stars Vikram, Amy Jackson and Upen Patel in the lead roles. Vikram will be sporting four different looks in the film.

4. puni88

Ever since they acted together in 'Mankatha', Trisha and Raai Laxmi are not in good terms and often indulged in word wars via their personal handle. But, Trisha did put an end by saying ‘all the best’ to her pal, when ‘Aranmanai’ released. But, it got worse last night, right after Trisha refuted that she’s not engaged to anyone.

The 'Saamy' girl posted the following to clear the air - Ola people..FYI I am NOT engaged !!! If n when I do,u will hear it from me first. And, moments after the clarification from Trisha, Raai Laxmi scripted that -One should hv the balls to accept the truth abt their personal life! Surprised! why someone would lie abt a situation which is true #fake

1 person likes this.
  5. puni88

[​IMG]
    Alright, Trisha broke up with Rana, and there were rumours of her finding her mister right in a businessman, but was she engaged already? No matter how non committal the sources can get, but there are certain signs that just can't be misinterpreted. One such is that of a suspicious ring that Trisha sports on her left ring finger.A buddy of Trisha's posted a snap of Trisha posing cutely with her heavily loaded left hand, carrying the weight of a beautiful sparkling diamond, and possibly that of engagement. Did we interpret wrong? May be not, for the comments this best bud posted along with the photo reads "A friend of mine is getting married soon." So there, we've nailed it - Trisha is engaged, after all!But we wanted the damsel's confirmation on this, just so that we are really sure. When contacted by the media, Trisha texted back in all honesty, saying "It is too premature to say anything right now." Alright now, we are back to square one - did she mean a yes or no? But that apart, who is this lucky hunk to claim possession of Trisha's heart and love?"I have just returned from Arakku valley, after shooting with Balakrishna. How could I be engaged in the meanwhile? I am not engaged. When I have it in my mind, I will declare it on my own" says Trisha. But she is definitely seeing Varun Manian. So, is he her mister right? Trisha refuses to open her mouth on this; however, she definitely smiles at the mention of this "rumour". All said, until mid 2015, Trisha will be busy shooting her Tollywood flick with Balakrishna. Here is what she tweets

6. puni88

God! why so many contradicting news about Trisha and her engagement???
    Any publicity is good publicity???

7. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh now I'm confused. Is it true or not ?

8. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Lol I like Laxmi Rai's response ;-) to whomever it may concern lol

2 people like this.
  9. puni88

Exactly!!!

What these people are upto??

1 person likes this.
  10. puni88

[h=1]'Kamal' as 'Enthiran' how it would have been?[/h]
    [​IMG]

It is a known news for every movie buff that ‘Enthiran’ was supposed to be a Kamal’s movie, which went on to the floor right after the humongous success of ‘Indian’. But, due to the lack of technological equipments the project was put on the back burner. Later, Shankar approached SRK and things didn’t materialize to his vision. And, finally, Rajinkanth came on board and the rest in history!

[​IMG]
    The question is, what it would have been if Kamal had acted in ‘Enthiran’ aka ‘Robot’ and would it have fetched him the eternal glory and a grand visiting card to our Tamil movies? Many would say that ‘Enthiran’s story line is so close to ‘I, Robot’, but, they got to remember that, Shankar had penned the story along with the Late. Sujatha even before the release of Will Smith’s ‘I, Robot’. Both the stories have been taken from the famous Isaac Asimov’s fictions.