Mail man's last day

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by chatkara_tasty, Mar 9, 2007.

1. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

It was the mailman's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same neighborhood .

When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the whole family there, who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift envelope.

At the second house they presented him with a box of fine cigars. The folks at the third house handed him a selection of terrific fishing lures.

At the final house he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful blonde in a revealing negligee. She took him by the hand, gently led him through the door ( which she closed behind him), and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced .

When he had enough they went downstairs, where she fixed him a giant breakfast: eggs, potatoes, ham, sausage, blueberry waffles, and fresh-squeezed orange juice. When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming coffee. As she was pouring, he noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the cup's bottom edge.

"All this was just too wonderful for words," he said, " but what's the dollar for?"

"Well," she said, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you .

He said, " Screw him - - - give him a dollar."

The blonde then blushed and said, " The breakfast was my idea"

2. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

oh my god,:mrgreen: hilarious...ur posting r very nice,pls keep them coming..

3. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

Very very Nice!!!:tongue
    Keep such posts coming Heena

Gayathri.