1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mad(e) for each other

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mathangikkumar, Mar 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

Saying pity the students u teach is highly uncalled for!

I am gogin to report that post.

I am not sure what part of Op's subsequent posts clarifying her stand were unclear. Everybody please take time to read them as well and not just the original post before you know what

Eidt: I will edit ths post once i (asking me to shut up:) or this thread gets to hear from moderator.

2. GodIsOne

GodIsOne Gold IL'ite

@ Naksh

It is upto you to report or not to.
    It is not from just this one post. One of her posts had a very derogative comment where she had mentioned that a colleague had dressed provocatively as the husband was out of town and she wanted to attract other men.

Come on...I still pity her students and I would never want someone who can think so low to teach my kids.
    Yes...Her second post did mention that these were things happenening around her but again in her first post, she kept saying that she thinks people should consider appearance too before marrying.

From this post one gets the feeling that short and dark is equal to ugly. In this forum there are many women who are made to feel low about their looks by DH and in-laws and this post is only adding fuel to fire.
    It is a public forum and people are free to express their views. She did hers and we did ours.

10 people like this.
  3. Beautywithin

Beautywithin Senior IL'ite

Looks like therez some tough fight going on between the writer and readers ...

Well ignoring some points of the write-up, i kind of agree to the basic point/ fact the writer is trying to convey -
    " No matter however educated and modern we go society still considers slim and fair as beautiful ... And no matter how good or bad the personal relation are (among husband m wife is) a PERFECT COUPLE is the one who compliment each other in looks :) :) "

Glad to see that lotta peeps here in the forum do believe and give compatibility and concepts like inner beauty upper hand .... but we cant still close our eyes to the fact that :

1. Parents still search for fair slim good looking girls for their son's marriage ?
    2. In laws sometimes comment on their daughter in laws looks ? But of-course if she is beautiful they feel proud in it .. As if its some kind of credit to them lol !
    3. If the new born baby gal has some scar or is dark in complexion somewhere deep down the parent feels sorry for their child ? I dont say thier love dies but ofcourse they get tensed for her married life ....dont they ?

I pray that some day we stop experiencing such incidents ... and a good heart , a good deed is valued more then good looks ! But until that day comes we cant simply turn deaf and blind to posts like this ....

Regards,
    Seya

4. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

Hey sorry. I meant no offence, pls that was not the intention which is why i idnt quote any post.

Expressiing our, your, eevrybody thougths is ok...disagreement si okay..just that....mentioning her profession n making a comment on it ...was getting personal i felt.

that note was purely for OP. had to let OP know in public that someone supports her (defenitely not the post but her friendly nature and the way she handled the angry birds.)

Edit: Mod - I will edit this post as well later...so there is no one-one conversation.

Edit: one little secret :shhh:.i dint read the original post at all :biggrin2:

5. Friend2011

Friend2011 Silver IL'ite

Coming to a public forum and commenting another girl as "teeth seen" is utter nonsense and highly offensive, who ever it may be and what ever the reason may be.

This world is for everyone.

If teeth seen is ugly then why people adore laughter???

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
    7 people like this.
  6. cheshmeenu

cheshmeenu Bronze IL'ite

:bonk after reading the post...

Dear Ladies..

Some of you made me :rotfl

and no comments on OP...... :bang

2 people like this.
  7. rohanburra

rohanburra Silver IL'ite

:bonko.m.g..............

p.s..eandian:biglaughgeometry box......................good one

1 person likes this.
  8. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

C'mon OP.. I reiterate you have no where mentioned that what is happening around you is bad, instead you are supportive of it. That is what is angering us. If you had wanted to discuss how to CURB this discrimination prevalent in our society, we would have been all for it.

7 people like this.
  9. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

i am hopeful that anarchy can eliminate discrimination. Free for all.

1 person likes this.
  10. Dancer

Dancer Silver IL'ite

I have so much to say on the thread and people's responses that I vomited it all here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.