1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mad(e) for each other

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mathangikkumar, Mar 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaral

aaral Silver IL'ite

aaaaaaaaaah:frown:. All that matters is they love each other. Beauty is after all skin deep.

2 people like this.
  2. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

My DH is taller and fairer than me....so by default I'm short and dark, I guess :) And I can assure folks that not one guest walked out from our reception in disgust - some in fact, brought a few more of their friends, and so we were left hefting a larger-than-anticipated bill!

Though I don't know exactly where in the "wheatish-latte-mocha-espresso" range I fit in....all Indians are termed "brown" outside India!

5 people like this.
  3. Maggie2009

Maggie2009 Gold IL'ite

Ok, have been out of action for a while and am joining late..
    We see so many babies around us. related, unrelated, friend's kid, baby on the train,etc. Everyone coos and fawns over a baby no matter what color or features it might have. Honestly, not all of them might be stunners or something.But,there is something innately beautiful and captivating about an infant...hope am not sounding all sappy.
    similarly, a bride- no matter how she looks should be complimented. am not saying this out of a compulsion to be politically correct.a bride is always radiant if you look closely enough. it is something that just shines through. just because she might not conform to some runway standards or greek goddess types, doesn't mean people have to say such terrible things. My personal view is that it is hurtful even if the bride hasn't heard it and is generally in poor taste.it is in poorer taste to go describing her perceived ugliness- dhanu, yada yada, whatever.
    about the brahmin boy-natural goodlooks and the rest of the drivel, cringe cringe cringe

5 people like this.
  4. smritisinha

smritisinha Platinum IL'ite

Bang on Satchi!!! Indians DO NOT let go of free things for anything!!!!!:thumbsup

3 people like this.
  5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

I think that enough has been now said over this matter. Various opinions on the points raised by the OP have been aired. Therefore I would consider that it is best to close the thread.

3 people like this.
  6. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.