1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

M y first movie after marriage

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kanaka Raghavan, Aug 19, 2007.

1. yenetishashi

yenetishashi Senior IL'ite

nice thread dear friends,

our first movie together was 'okkadu'.it was good,it was my hubby's second time ,as there was no other good movie that time.
    it was next day of our marriage,njoyed well then went to his bachelor room,where his house owner told me come to that house very soon.thats how that day went.

shashi.

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Re: My first movie after marriage

Hey nice thread... well, i dunt remebering seeing a movie in the theatre after marriage.. LOL.. because the gap between engagement and wedding were 3 months and all weekends we were at satyam or mayajaal...:):thumbsup..so got bored of watching movies after wedding.Went to temples after wedding..:idea so many the first one being the TTD devasthanam right in the evening of my kattu sadha koodai pack up to my inlaws house.Had a nice candle light dinner:)

3. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Hi ILites,

Very interesting thread! I have read many posts mentioning fairly recent movies or not so old ones. Makes me feel quite ancient! I remember the first time we went to a movie after our wedding because it was with a big gang of relatives, not just the two of us. I am sure many of you may not have heard of this movie "Poova Thalaiya", it was a good one, no conventional story or hero/heroine, Nagesh was one of the well-known names in a major role.

Padma

4. poorni satheesh

poorni satheesh Bronze IL'ite

Hi ILites,

Our first movie before marriage but after engagement was "CHELLAMAE" at SSR Pankajam Theatre Vadapalani.We saw a couple of movies like M.Kumaran Son of Mahalakshmi,7G Rainbow colony(TWICE!!!!!) before marriage.After marriage our first film was SACHIN at Kumbakonam.It was a different experience watching movie at Kumbakonam

Poorni:)