1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lunch box that keeps food warm

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by Lakshmipav, Jan 12, 2016.

1. aspha

aspha Gold IL'ite

I have one bigger and 3 smaller. Yes I did buy online from amazon. Its hard to find them in store. Dh and I use the smaller one. Smaller version is not at all small, The soup container can hold 1 cup of veggie or soup. and the upper most container can hold upto 3 rotis. the smaller container can hold half cup of yogurt. Its the reasonable size.

The bigger is too big. I send that to day care.

2. Lakshmipav

Lakshmipav Silver IL'ite

@aspha,

thank u for the idea .. I clicked on the link specified it shows ..Zojirushi SL-NCE09 Ms. Bento Stainless-Steel Vacuum Lunch Jar

is this is the same jar u purchased for day care.. I saw its in Amazon for $32

while same brand the other is like $150 $200 like that ..
    her preschool may not allow because I don't know how much big it is ( with 3 inner bowl included ).. School said she need to brought standerd lunch box I thought single box ..

the above item has good reviews too .. Please clarify us this the same item u said for kids ..

1 person likes this.
  3. aspha

aspha Gold IL'ite

Thank you :) yes i purchased the same which are on the links. I would say for pre school the smaller one is better. I hope the school will help her to open the boxes.

4. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

lakshmipav

I don't know about 3rd old's school box restrictions but I know one of my colleague's daughter (she is way big)take one of these to her school.

5. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

@aspha
    I know its old post but writing in case some one comes up looking. I got same bento recently for kid to daycare. Its ms Bento same version as you reading that Mr Bento is heavier. Ms Bento is small unexpectedly. I had seen reviews people saying its too small, for bird like eaters but still I got this one and now unhappy. I might keep this one and order bigger too.
    Unless you taking rice or upma kid of stuff which can be squeezed in, I think its small.