Lucky and Blessed thread for Miscarried women .

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by blessbabydust, Jul 9, 2012.

1. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Hi All lovely mummy to be ladies .

I have started this luckies thread today after praying to god to create some positive vibe among the ladies who miscarried in past and present .'

Let this thread spread positive vibes and support to whom have lost the precious cutie pie and looking forward for healthy and happy baby sticking to our womb .

Please all lovely ladies join me on Friday 5:15pm (every week) sydney time for group prayers .

Loads and tons of sticky baby dust to you all

first exercise please vent all your emotions in one post and then please join the group prayer . Please tell your real name via pm if you dont want to be revealed here so i can recite those name and yield the benefit .

Also anyone who visit this thread please write a word " Loads of sticky baby dust to all the ladies in the forum " and include the ladies in the forum in your daily prayer

balamurugan.jpg

2. blessbabydust

May murugan and garbarskhmibigai bless all the ladies in this forum with healthy and sticky baby to our womb . God bless this thread and feed with more positive BFP and lovely ones in our womb .

May god (istha deva ) remove all the obstales and dosha and bless us with healthy and happy child to be delivered and suck the milk from our breast soon .

Ladies i will also post some meditation and mantras to be strictly follow .

Om Murugan thunai
    Om garbarakshmibiga potri potri

3. blessbabydust

Muruga and garbarakshmibigai please bless the ladies who have lost their precious and trying to conceive for another one bless them with healthy and happy baby let the baby grow grow healthier their womb and suck the milk in their breast soon ... god bless the ladies who visit this forum and join the group prayer to make it strong ..

4. blessbabydust

45 visits ............please ladies provide your support to this forum and make it more blessed this thread so the prayers and blessing turn the barren ladies to be fruitful tree soon ...

5. Sunshinebeauty

Sunshinebeauty Gold IL'ite

Muruga, Garbarakshmibigai amma, Nagaraja please bless all with kids soon.

Sticky baby dust to all TTC friends.

6. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi BBD i have had lot of miscarriages before, recent was in last year May. i need prayers.

Hi BBD and sunshinebeauty My sincere and special prayers to both of you. today my parents are coming here. We three will pray for all who are all TTC and who are all miscarried and who are all suffering from various problems in the life due to TTC in the morning and evening.

If possible you both recite Sankata nasana ganapathi stotram, Skanda sashti kavacham, lalitha sahasranamam, vishnu sahasranamam, and peedahara navagraha stotram. this will take around two and a half hours. but we are reciting all this and also apaddudhaaraka stotram starting with aapadhaamapa harthaaram dhaathaaram..... bolded slokas are important

7. blessbabydust

sunshinebeauty be positive darling and join the group prayer at 5:30 pm sydney time friday lets make our sticky and healthy baby .... Gods blessing will make mountains move and our group prayer will be answered dear ... stay positive dear stay tune we will turn this forum with our fat positive news soon

8. blessbabydust

subakutty stay calm and postive everything will be alright dear .... your prayers have been answered let god answer our prayers through you dear ... god bless you and your parents for keeping our name in your prayers ...
    thanks a lot and tons thanks to you ..................loads and loads of sticky baby dust to you

9. blessbabydust

Hi sunshine beauty and subakutty please practice this meditation it said this is one of the powerful mantra for fertility

SA TA NA MA Meditation .

How to perform :-

• Sit with a straight spine.
    • Mentally focus to the brow point.
    • Repeat Sa Ta Na Ma as follows
      • 2 minutes — OUT LOUD
      • 2 minutes – WHISPER audibly
      • 4 minutes – SILENTLY. Keep the hands moving
      • 2 minutes — WHISPER audibly
      • 2 minutes — OUT LOUD
    • 30 seconds or longer: Instead of the finger movements, softly touch the thumbs to the index finger and rest your hands on your lap. Sit quietly and listen inside. Hear the mantra and experience energy flowing in from the top of your head (crown chakra) and out through your brow (third eye chakra).
    • 30 seconds: inhale deeply, raise the arms up in the air and vigorously shake the arms and fingers, involving the whole body and spine. Exhale. Repeat 1 or 2 more time if you desire. This important part of the meditation helps move and release energy in the body.
    • Relax for a few minutes, sitting or lying down, before going about your day. If it’s bed time, go to sleep.
    this pretty helped me with my first pregnancy and didnt do it for second one (which i lost it ) ... girls please practices and will ask the feedback after 21 days

Please do religiously for 21 days and lemme know your feedback

10. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Blessybabydust,

Thanks for starting the thread. I am one victim of MC. I conceived in a natural cycle after 6 years of wedding. After 4 years of treatments 3 IUI's and 2 IVF's. My happiness lasted very less time I miscarried in 7 weeks. I really did not take too much time to overcome my treatment failures but I am still not able to accept this loss. I am normal in my routine, but still gets sensitive when I think of this one. Now waiting for some miracle to happen. Over these years of TTC grief I have become mature, now I stopped asking anything to god but pray to bless all TTC ladies

3 people like this.