1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love ....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by subbutr, Sep 9, 2007.

1. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Excellent way of expressing the Love & its effects seen from our ChocoQueen's desk....[​IMG]

Keep writing and it's a pleasure to read such awesome messages.

Love is the only language which can bind any region, caste, creed and nations.

It knows only to give more and more, when we have faith on it.

Subbu

2. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Subbu,

Great way to express Love...

I dont know what is Love, I have not seen it, I have not spoken to it.... No... I dont know Love....

I like my wife for her knowledge, independent thinking, caring, affection, understanding, support, faith in me, willngness to do anything for me....When she is not there, I go mad/crazy and I miss her, I remember her when I get up, have food, go to job, during the job, when tensed.... Oh no...... her memories and her action reaction comes to my mind.... I cant remember....for that i have to forget her.... that is not possible....I make 5/6 calls a day to her... not to talk about what to do etc.... but just to hear her soothing voice.... When she says "Vedhoo things will work out..." that gives me 1000 elephants strength and makes me feel that all the obstacles have vanished in thin air....

If this is called LOVE... than I have felt this... nourished it... and cherished it....

Veda