1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love with Kitchen

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mitra, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Mitra

Mitra Senior IL'ite

I am growing with time and my recipes, tastes are also growing .when was working I was always tired and sick of spending time in kitchen .Now it is almost 3.5 years I quit my job and looking after my daughter .

Today I suddenly realized that I have fallen in love with my kitchen I spend few good hours of my day in kitchen I always keep it clean and tidy, I always re-organize and want it to look great .I wonder is it that I have fallen in love with my kitchen

Most of us like me spend there time discovering new recipes in there kitchen and want there beloved to taste .In these past 3 years I have learnt so many recipes just for my daughter I want her to taste good food and learn good cooking .

So friends is there anyone joining me who has fallen in love with kitchen

(This is my very first attempt to post an short article on IL. If any mistakes can rectify because you all are my friends)

Regards
    Mitra

2. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Hi mitra,

Good Start!
    Short & Sweet article.

I too love my ' paradise', I'm the boss/king/queen & the slave to it!

Keep posting!

3. Mitra

Mitra Senior IL'ite

Thanks for the reply Anushiv.

actually i was away from the computer for quite sometime.

regrds
    Mitra

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

That was a nice one ...... Now I understand what it is.... Why my wife spends too much time in the kitchen... She will be doing something or the other..... I have to either scream from the hall .... She will never hear it... then my kids will be the messengers to get a cup of coffee.... Oce I told her, I will cook you just take rest.... She didnt allow...

So, she has fallen in love with the kitchen...... Now I have to tackle my competitor....

Veda

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Mitra,

A nice article.Kitchen u are the boss,and u must be feeling nice to be in cammand in the kitchen.

What i would suggest, is if ladies can share receipes among themselves, the food in each house will become good and great.

For eg, a Sindhi lady can show you how well the Sindhi Curry is made, which is famous of the Sindhis.And the sindhi can learn for a south indian lady, how to make Dosa or idlis the best way.A punjabi lady can show u how to make good Chola Batura, Dal,Lassi, Rajma ,and otehr such items.

this way each house will ahve a good variety of food items, and one would like to go out less to restaruants to eat, bcs now each house will have so many dishes.

Regards.kamal

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Me too love my kitchen very much. My Kitchen is the neatest place of my house, I spend around two hours just cleaning my kitchen on Sundays. I like to keep it dust free and pest free. Since I am out the whole day, I need to spend a little more time on Sundays on the cleaning aspect.
    I always feel Kitchen reflects the personality of the lady of the house. Unfortunately, people give credit by seeing the living room......

I have seen so many women, keeping the living or drawing room clean, so that visitors are impressed, changing the drapes, cushions etc.. but when you enter their kitchen, slimy platforms, dirty sink, smelling drains, cockroaches growing in to meters in the closed cabinets which they flaunt from outside, the four burner gas if full of dust and oil, the onions are eaten by which insects ?? Oh!! I can go on.......... Its no joke, its not only cooking but cleanliness also matters.....

My Kitchen, one of my favourite place at home.....

7. Mitra

Mitra Senior IL'ite

HI MALS,

Surprising all my thoughts matches with you.I also feel that kitchen reflects a womens personality .Iam also found of my kitchen .

regards
    Mtra.