Love Story of Narayana Murthy (Infosys Founder) and Sudha(From Sudha's Autobiography

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by limkabook, Apr 29, 2009.

1. balashrees

balashrees New IL'ite

Re: Love Story of Narayana Murthy (Infosys Founder) and Sudha(From Sudha's Autobiogra

It's interesting! Really, it's nice. Thanks for sharing!

2. rajmyt

rajmyt Bronze IL'ite

Re: Love Story of Narayana Murthy (Infosys Founder) and Sudha(From Sudha's Autobiogra

Fantastic & idealistic pair.Hats off to them. Thanks for the interesting piece of cake

3. Ambikajain

Ambikajain New IL'ite

I loved this story...i feel where love is involved time is always afresh...each one of us has our own story we've lived or yet to live!

4. GaythriV

GaythriV Platinum IL'ite

Made for each other. For a good family sacrifices doesn't matter at all.

Really what I heard about this pair was she gave her mangal sutra to Mr. Murty as his share to start the company. How people build stories !

5. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Really really amazing couple,no wonder they made it to the top.thanks for sharing such an interesting story.