1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hey dear!!!! Thank you so much :blush::blush::blush::blush: for giving such a vivid feedback!!!:blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Brought a wide smile on my face:grinning:
    Very happy that you understood Mathy's anger on Rachna!!!
    Though it might seem to be tiny, only those tiny issues become bigger between people!!!
    And yeah I try to keep up things practical!!! so that people can feel the essence easily!!:grinning:
    R and K :tearsofjoy::lol: I liked Renu and Karan :D So same for second story :D
    Thank you so much for your love dear!!!:kissingheart:

2. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

hey ini.....finally the wait is over...wonderful...simple and sweet......loved reading it....thank you for giving us such a nice story.......:cheer::cheer:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. DhayaShankari

DhayaShankari Bronze IL'ite

'Oh such a silly issue lasting so long' I was telling my hubby story gonna end and this is the issue. He told y going to story there such person exists pointing at me , smiling...

Recently during a vacation I planned for a place to be visited first , but due to still he reason waiting for more than an hour we couldn't go there. I was completely pist off... The entire day dunno i was completely off, being my b'day I myself spoiled it...

Next day only we having a argument/discussion and he just said let go things if it doesn't happen as we plan . He just said Grow up.....

I was like yeah, how stupid I was .... was then thinking for small things we must not have heavy hearts. Better always pour it out and understand!!!!

So same way Mathews (like new)also behaved, now he would have understood everything. There is and must be always a give up and let go within couples for a wonderful life...

Very nice ending, Beautiful lovely story:cheer::clap2:

Could feel the essence of love between them and finally Rakesh Matthews is very cute ..:tongue:

Waiting for ur next story, plz come up soon..

And for u:beer-toast1::number_one::number_one::number_one::number_one::number_one:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Dears!!! Just attempted to write a short story!! Will be happy to see all your feedbacks!!

sreeram likes this.
  5. Sreeramcharan

Sreeramcharan New IL'ite

Amazing Story... Superb pleasant end... Kudos to u dear...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Sorry dear.... read last two updates already da but couldn't login and post my comment.

Fantabulous ending.... i loved the way Rachna has carried the scuba diving. Wow Matty what a romantic dinner.

You have justified all the characters dear... Superb... Fighting for big or petty issue isn't a matter at all... as all said it depends to person to person. Even big fights and harsh words said between fights doesn't matter after it's over for few... but for few small small things create tiffs... but finally the love and the bond shared between the spouses only matters.

Loved the story to the core dear... Everyday moved so happily after reading your updates. So please come up with a lengthy story soon dear... :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

I couldn't stop myself from asking this... What happen to Madhav dear???

Preetii and IniyaaSri like this.
  7. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Hey hear i.am.... sorry dear was nt well ... today took leave at home... just gt remembered and read the final episode..... wow really a fantablous story of love between rachna and keshav alias mathews.... of course we shd take bad sides of our loved ones.... great writing...

But still i wont agree for your twist in keshav mathews.... avlooooo nambina(vadivelu dialogue) pooja will marry madhav .. rachna with new guy keshav nu .... 48th episode la twist n last line... appove @meerasrini sonna.. nambatha ivala nu...
    Inimel nan alert ah irupen... @sreeram priya inimel engaluku unga guess ah sollidunga...
    Oh god... story ended

sreeram and IniyaaSri like this.
  8. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Yep same doubt... what hpnd to madhav

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Hey Shankari dear!!!! Too happy to see such a detailed feedback sharing your own experience!!
    And yeah sometimes we tend to behave like that even for petty things...spoiling our special days like that. And even I used to do that often :facepalm: and yeah as you said its better to pour it out rather than carrying it all the way.
    Thanks dear. Happy that you liked the story!!!
    Just tried a short story today !! Read it when you find time dear!!! :blush:

10. IniyaaSri

Thanks Pri!!!:blush:
    Yeah dear....Finally the bond matters!!!:thumbsup:
    Very happy that you liked dear!!!
    Thank you so much for your positive words sweety which had always encouraged me till now...
    Madhav...he just vanished away from their lives. Hopefully he is proceeding with his life smoothly dear!!!
    Thanks Pri dear!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

sreeram likes this.