1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Well said Aarthi dear!!! was thinking whether anyone will understand this perspective or not!!:grimacing::grin::smile:
    But you did!! Thanks a lot!!!
    The more love we receive, the more we expect...
    Also just because we love someone, we tend to take advantage and also expect everything from them!!!
    Yes you got it right!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me dear!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

2. IniyaaSri

Thanks a lot Deepu darling!!! Happy that you liked!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Next story huh :lol:
    Thanks for your love dear!!!
    Just want to thank you so much for the constant support that you have been giving me from Day1.
    :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

Deepu04 likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Hi Lata dear!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Thank you so much for these positive words!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Too happy that you enjoyed the story :blush::blush::blush:
    I thank you for the wonderful support that you gave me for both my stories!!!
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts which is always encouraging!!!
    Thank you :blush::blush::blush:

4. rambhu

rambhu Silver IL'ite

yes off course dear.. you should try.. it will be super cool.. :) the water was frozing and the temperature's are very low..but you can enjoy to the core..:)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. rambhu

rambhu Silver IL'ite

Awessomeee (AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW) somee dear.. i guess definitely you would have tried scuba diving.. otherwise no1 else can bring the scenic beauty picture perfect words in front of us.. :) after reading more abt scuba diving, i really wanna try..even i dint know swimming and fear for large water bodies.. but surely if chance comes,i will grab it for sure dear.. well done well done.. :thumbup::thumbup::worship2::worship2:

Dont forget to tag me or PM me when you start your next story dear.. :):smash2: love you always sweetie..until then :ciao:!! :beer-toast1:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

the end:flushed::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Story :number_one:

Narration :worship2::worship2:

japan, Ranchna and keshav:hearteyes::hearteyes:

about you :hearteyes::hearteyes::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

last episode:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

last episode was marvelous...:hearteyes:what an ending on 50th episodes, last story end was on 100th episode..how you break story in exact no and hold suspense in every end of episode :confundio1::confundio1:

both stories were super dear..i suggest to become professional writer :grinning: you knw exactly were to end episode and how to keep Fans in :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: .

love you sweety ,will miss you daily :sweat::sweat::sweat: when every u start next story dnt forget to ping me ;):tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

:ciao:

7. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Iniya....
    Wonderful ending and I loved it to the core..... As neha commented, Would wait for your lovely episode daily.... and the wait would be over... Pls start the next one soon,,, Ofcourse on the romantic forum of your style... Your way of love showed... I really love it....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
    As you Love/Arranged what ever it is , it is the final love that bonds the both.....:hearteyes::hearteyecat::hearteyes::hearteyecat::hearteyes::hearteyecat::hearteyes::hearteyecat::hearteyes::hearteyecat::hearteyes::hearteyecat:
    If at all, there are no fights for silly expectation, then there won't be any surprises right....
    Cute Rachannaaaa, Friendships she shared.........:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:...
    Ofcourse, the romantic, stylish, super hero Mathy.... :number_one:We would miss... a lot...
    But there should be an ending rightt..... and you ended it correctly....
    But don;t forget to tag all the episodes in the first page of the thread... When ever I find time, would definitely continue my reading....
    Again, good work and need to learn a lots from your writing skills.....
    Keep me tagged in further threads too...:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
    Love you dear.....:number_one::number_one::number_one::number_one::number_one::number_one::number_one::number_one::number_one::number_one::number_one::number_one::number_one::number_one::number_one::number_one:

IniyaaSri and 28neha like this.
  8. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Lovely lovely episode....Enjoyed it fully....:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::banana::banana::banana::banana:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. itschandrika

itschandrika Senior IL'ite

"When you pamper me every moment and take care of me just like a kid, will I be angry on you just for your rudeness? Its a part of you dear....When I enjoy multi million beautiful moments because of you, wont I bear your bad side also?- she asked him seriously and Mathews broke out at once and hugged her tight and started weeping like a small boy...."

I really loved this line dear...:hearteyes:..How wonderful and mature you are to write those lines.:clap2::clap2::clap2:.I really learnt a lot from your writings..I really wait for your next story..Pls come soon..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Thanks sweetheart!!! :blush:
    Very happy that you liked dear!!
    Thank you so much for supporting me throughout my episodes dear!!! :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:
    Love you too dear!!!
    Very happy to read your feedback!!
    Will definitely PM or tag you dear!!!:blush::blush::blush:

rambhu likes this.