1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love, Feelings, Friendship Vs Family, Status, Beauty ……

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Nishanaini2908, May 25, 2016.

1. Nishanaini2908

Nishanaini2908 Senior IL'ite

yeah ur right meerasrini

2. Nishanaini2908

what ?:flushed: like me ? I am confused what you want to say vinuth ?:disrelieved: - nisha
    nisha , can you please come out from tuition I need to talk to you please:pensive: -vinuth
    fine, please wait near my place I am coming out -nisha
    I am already waiting for you:frown:-vinuth
    hey you idiot I never thought you will do this coming wait:buenrollo: --nisha

nisha went down she saw vinuth in a dull:frown: and tensed mode :facepalm:and she said so, what's next I came out what you want to talk ?:neutral:

nisha please come with me we will go out and talk this is not the right place to talk -vinuth
    ok fine -nisha

vinuth took her to a park and the park is full of street light the romantic climate and the cold natural air they are so many couples sitting on benches holding their hands the park is full of love all around :hearteyes:

vinuth, why we came here ?:frowning: - nisha
    because this is the place where I can talk to you without any disturbance -vinuth
    okay ,fine -nisha
    nisha, I want to say something see Archana is not your friend -vinuth
    but -nisha
    please let me complete:crybaby2: -vinuth
    okay -nisha
    she is always jealous of you from the day one and she don't like me talking to you -vinuth
    I'm sorry I should not come between you both -nisha
    you didn't come, in fact, nothing is between you and me, okay we are just friends and for you information Archana proposed me not me and she is totally mad about me that she want me at any cost -vinuth
    what ? but she said you proposed her -nisha
    no, she did and I I am not comfortable with her I don't know how to reject her she doesn't even understand me she just need me at any cost -vinuth
    do you know what the day she saw us on the road she called me and shouted like a dog ,why you talking to nisha and nisha don't have shame to talk to a boy like that she is a big ****** :argue:she used many bad words -vinuth
    did she used bad words to me and what you told her -nisha
    I told her that she is no one to ask me anything about you or me she doesn't have any rights on me -vinuth
    then -nisha
    she started crying on call and said I am back to you from so many days but you went to a girl who is already in a relationship - vinuth
    relationship ?:worried: -nisha
    yeah -vinuth
    vinuth let me be clear everyone in our office know my boyfriend even you but now I am facing the lot of problem in my relationship and I am not sure when my relationship will come to normal:facepalm: -nisha
    nisha I understand I told that idiot girl that I am not back to you and nor you we are just friend and why will I try a girl who is already in a relationship -vinuth
    hmmm, yeah -nisha
    I am sorry nisha I thought not to share anything about Archana but you starting thinking bad about me so ....-vinuth
    vinuth I trust you and thank you for saying true to me -nisha
    hmm-vinuth
    hey will do one thing I will call her and ask her to sort out things -nisha
    do you think she will say true to you:blush: -nisha
    vinuth if she accepts her mistake and says true I will trust her but if she doesn't I will never talk to her -nisha
    fine your wish I am ready for anything nisha because I don't want to lose your friendship -vinuth
    vinuth hold her hand and said nisha you're the best seriously:relaxed: the girl who is very talkative smart and work very hard and never show off you are perfect nisha I never saw a girl like you
    nisha took her hands off and said hmmm ,yeah I am little different:wink: -nisha

Deepu04 likes this.
  3. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

hi nisha, now who is bluffing dont know whether archana or vinuth,,,

waiting to know

Nishanaini2908 likes this.
  4. Nishanaini2908

hmmm u will know v soon :) srilaxmi

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016