1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE ALL - Episode 5

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Dec 14, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Re: Back To Action

Most Gracious ILites,

With HER grace, with my DW Indhu's undertanding and co-operation and thanks to your wishes, prayers and blessings I have completed the project - at least my part of it. At 2 AM this morning.

And have passed on the baton to the other members of my relay team who are continuing the race from where I left.

I am planning to write a full-fledged post on this project; because I learnt a lot of things - about by wife's love, her understanding and her sharp eye for details. I also learnt about myself. And would love to share my learnings with you all.

And now, ladies, I am back to action. I will be slowly starting to reply to your fb in this thread and the other threads. And start writing the sixth episode of LA.

Thanks for being with me.

love,
    sridhar

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  2. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

My Dear SriPa,

Welcome back.

Looking forward to read your experiences.

Love,
    Your Dear DD.

3. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Dearest Acchan,
    Hari Om.
    A good woman can make the whole world a paradise. That can see through all the beautiful women from your story and from our sites itself. The messages you are bringing out throughout LA episodes are really meaningful. Keep up the good will accha. I adore Sridhara Aiyawal and his flowing love towards Mahalingasawamy in the 4<SUP>th</SUP> episode. There is no God…… apart from love. There is no religion…. apart from compassion.” Well said accha!
    And I have no word to express Sri Bhakthisarar and Yenn Peruman Sriman Narayana’s story in this episode. Thanks to KG as that character had made you to write about it and give me the wonderful opportunity of reading it. It's really a wonderful margali gift to read God Loves. Please do post more on it in future. Only Yenn Peruman Sriman Narayana can bless you and reward you in return. I pray to him to bless you with all the best things and happenings in this world.

Love All,
    Vashini

4. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Dearest Lalitha Akka,
    Hari Om.
    Guess I inherit it from you.. Big LaughHappy to hear that you are enjoying the selection.
    Love All,
    Vashini

5. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Dearest Oviya, Meenakshirajan akka and Arunarc,

Thanks for the kind words. Hope one day, I wake with the super power to write great poems like this by my own and win all of your hearts with it.. :). (But guess that will remain as a never come true dream... Big Laugh)..

Love All,
    Vashini

6. Vanisha79

Vanisha79 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

The episode was wonderfull with twist & turns... Yam's dream to meet arvind and the real meeing turn out the other way around. Faiths thiruvilayadal i think...

Loved KG's story... hope it will continue..

Was sad to see Yam's moodyness but you had Krips changed it for us.

Sir, please dont apologies to us for not replying in the mean time or about the delay of AL6, we know that there is a good reason behind it. Sincerely pray for your sucess in the project you're commencing. Everything will be fine.

Luv,
    Vanisha

7. Vanisha79

Vanisha79 Bronze IL'ite

Dearest Vashini,

Your poem selection was beautiful dear. Great job

Luv,
    Vanisha

8. varalotti

Dear bas,

I thought I would start with the fb from today. And yes a great thanks.I feel really bad that for a fb thatwas posted minutes after the main post, I have taken some 200 hours to respond.

Arvind is a celebrity. And I think Yamini took him for granted. Anyhow her feelings were quite complex. She has proved the conventional wisdom - too have too much of expectations is the surest recipe for frustration. Yamini's mother, Kripa and others are there. Of course from now on KG will also be there to counsel her.

I had to bring in a senior man for counselling as there is a growing distrust of older people amongst the younger generation.
    "When you were young, life was so simple sir. But ours, you know, is pretty complex. And you can never dream what's happening to the youth today." A twenty something dismissed me.

But she should understand that even with the super computers, pubs, dating ventures and all, human mind remains the same. The idiom and the format has changed but not the substance. And there is nothing like a matured old person for a counselling job. KG is out to prove that.

That was the first story that drew me to the Azhwars.Their love story is some zillion time more potent than "A Love Story."

Thanks for the nice words.

Looks like there is a telepathy between Vashini and me. I think that's an unexplored dimension of a father-daughter relationship.
    And oh yes.. this yaaroda thangai argument was really "நச்"

love
    boost

9. varalotti

Dear Viji,

Thanks for the prompt fb. And sorry for the inordinate delay.
    I wanted to build-up the emotions for the Yamini-Aravind meeting. Hence the dream scene Yamini's frustration and anger are very intense because she had dreamt of so many things and none of them materialised.

Has Arvind put up those hoardings? I don't know. Yet to think on those lines. May be prompted by your fb, I might start thinking.Who knows.

Keeravadai-Wheat halwa is for the pallette; Kanikannan-Bakthisaarar is for the soul. I am happy you liked both the items of food I served.

Do I observe everything keenly? Not so sure. But you know one skill any writer has is to make it appear to others that he/she observes sharply.

thanks once again, Viji
    love,
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Dear Indhu,
    Thanks a Ton

love,
    sridhar