1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE ALL - Episode 5

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

We can understand the pressure you are undergoing. We are always with you in times of happiness or sorrow. But wish you have happiness always.

Please do not tire yourself. I wish the project all success and all laurels to come your way. Indhu has been a pillar of strength for you. Hats off Indhu.

I know you will come back with a big bang and announce a perfectly sweet news for the New Year. Wish to hear it soon.

Take care dear. We are with you.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  2. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Definitely we can understand your pressure. Will wait. Don't worry.I will Pray for your success.
    Love,
    Meenakshi

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My dear Sridhar

We understand you. Wish u all the best for your project and will pray for your success.The joy that u give others is the joy that comes back to you.A happy heart makes the face cheerful.

We are with you and will patiently wait till New year.May God bless u

with love and blessings
    viji

4. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    First, Good Luck with your Whirlwind!

Secondly, it's your second home isnt it? So why apologise? We do understand even without you saying...So there is no need to ask a sorry at all.

Third,Take care of your health.Lots of luck and prayers sent your way :)

5. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

My Dear SriPa,

'It's ok. we understand. After all you are one of us.'

Wishing you good luck for the project and will be waiting to hear from you in the first week of January.

Ok with the three things you wished. But, waiting for LA will be little difficult. Again, ok, if you are caught up.

Just go ahead without any thoughts and come out with flying colors...

Love,
    Your Dear DD.

6. samayal

samayal Silver IL'ite

Sir,

No problem take your time.

Was Aravind discussing with the film producer about publicity of womensWorldWide? Did Aravind keep those hoarding? Its very sad to see Yamini depressed. I'm moved by KG's religious story. Believe me my son wants to hear this story every day.

Sir, I really wish if you can share such religious story on every episode.

7. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Our hearfelt wishes for your project to go well.. No problemo.. ofcourse it will be an even longer wait than the usual week to read the next episode. But it will be ok i guess.... and please do spend the little time you get with Indu.. paavam she must be so lonely without your attention. She is already letting you be away and do so much. Wish you and Indu a Happy and wonderful New Year.
    Aparna

8. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar,
    Enjoyed reading this episode with the bonus..."painaagai paai..' by both Oviya and you..that was what went through my mind..when reading that episode of Bhakthisarar and kanikannan..

I need not add anything more because all of our friends have given their fbs...I second each and everyone's in this regard.:)
    Will wait for the next episode...best wishes for your project..

sriniketan

9. smileypooja

smileypooja Senior IL'ite

Oh Vara !!

What is this ?why are you asking for sorry...you always ruled:thumbsup over our emotions made us laugh,cry and happy...always...and today you are...???

We will surely wait for a few more days ....but,but...promise us your going to post LA-6 with maximum pages...hmmm,its not bonkpunishment for you but,to put in other words our thirst would be quenched peacefully....

Wish you "ALL THE BEST" for your project....hope you are squeezing in your time for Indu madam...as a happy woman would always be behind the success of her man...

hope you continue your project in peace...and stop worrying about LA...take your own time...:cheers

pooja.

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varalotti,

Just like to be so apologetic! We will surely miss your this week's episode. But the wait will be doubly sweet because you will surely deliver your story with a fitting bonus.
    In the meantime, let me wish you the very best for all your endeavors.
    Best of luck to you.

L, Kamla