1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE ALL - Episode 4

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Dec 7, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear bas,
    Looks like the efforts you took to read my story were more Herculean than my efforts in writing it. he he.
    Thanks for the kind words. I was thinking of posting Aiyawal's story as a separate post but then decided against it and integrated it with LA. Now there will be one religious post every week. Of course KG has agreed to write it. Why should I worry tell me?
    Actually I had planned for the website launch in the 5th episode. (In fact Anusha's father gave me some idea as to the auspicious day which I followed)
    But even without the launch it became a 6000 word marathon post. So launching is deferred.

I have read your fatafat as well as your full fb. Both are good in their own way.

I am honoured to have the anniversary post in my forum.
    Your Avatar is refreshingly new. I never thought that you are into arts too. I mistakenly thought that your anbu thangacchi did it. sorry for that.
    The avatar looks great. You know very well I love bright, dashing colours. The yellow colour in the costume and in the picture is too good.
    But why there is so much of sadness in the eyes of the Avatar-girl?
    Somehow we are all used to that leg-pulling mischievous look in your eyes and could never bring ourselves to find sadness in it. But for this feature the Avatar is good. If you can touch up the eyes so that it becomes smiling, it will be better.

thanks once again,
    love,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Dear Mindi,
    Thanks for the kind words. I would rather say that I imagined a lot of things than doing research. Of course to some extent my experience also helped. The different timings concept was borrowed from Gmail. If you have a gmail account you can go to themes and choose something that one and you will find the site looking differently at different times of the day.
    With drawing parallels I am very careful. Because unknowingly some negative events might happen and I don't want my readers to blame anybody in the site. To me all the members are very good people. Especially the moderators are our real super stars.

Seeing the reception to Aiyawal's story I have decided to add a story every week. After all KG is writing the story. Why should I bother?
    You are right. Arvind is entering next week. let's see what happens.
    love,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Poem Chosen by Vashini for this Episode!

Most Gracious ILites,
    I need to apologise to all and most especially to Vashini for having forgotten to post the poem she sent across on 26th November itself.
    I have a lot of lame excuses - like the 4th episode was posted after a week's delay due to the Mumbai problem and that I posted the episode from Chennai and all. But I am sure they are just what they are - lame excuses.

And here's the beautiful poem selected by Vashini

I LOVE YOU

by Angel Baby
    I never really knew you
    You were just another friend
    But when I got to know you,
    I let my heart unbend.
    I couldn't help past memories
    that would only make me cry
    I had to forget my first love
    and give love another try
    So I've fallen in love with you
    and I'll never let you go
    I love you more than anyone
    I just had to let you know
    And if you ever wonder why
    I don't know what I'll say
    But I'll never stop loving you
    each and every day
    My feelings for you will never change
    Just know my feelings are true
    Just remember one thing
    I Love You!

4. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar ,
    You ‘ve learnt to win the hearts of us ,the readers through your excellent art (way ) of writing ! :thumbsup!
    Shobana’s conversation with Yamini is very touching ! The way she expresses her wish to join her website is likable !
    wow !

Hotel Le Royal Meridian is mentioned , being publicized in almost all your serials ! You can claim royalty ( a lump amount ! ) for that , I think ! Big LaughBig Laugh

.- At last Janaki got a meaningful life ( to her taste , to her satisfaction !)! Happy for her !

Gayathri , skipping her food for the welfare of her daughter-in-law is very touching ! She is the rarest of rare mothers-in-law ! Kripa is lucky indeed !

The description of the formation of the website is quite interesting ! Especially this portion :

Yamini’s reactions to her mother’s words are cute :

– Her excitement over her meeting with Arvindh has been expressed beautifully ! Her confusion in choosing the dress shows her involvement in her dream-man ! Well -written , Sridhar !

enjoyed yamini’s sweet ‘ avasthai ‘ ! How could you bring it so nicely , Sridhar ? !:thumbsup

KG’ s mail , containing the story of Sridhara Aiyawal simply ‘ urukkified ‘ me ! ( if I say “ made me cry … you will come out with the usual dialogue ‘ don't cry ,then my mil will….... ... Just wanted to avoid it ! Big LaughBig Laugh)

. Aiyawal’s deepest concern for the fifth caste man was amazing ! Reminds Bharathiyar’s words : "ஜாதிகள்இல்லையடிபாப்பா- குல
    தாழ்ச்சி உயர்ச்சி சொல்லல் பாவம் -பாப்பா …...... . அன்பு நிறைய உடையவர்கள் மேலோர் பாப்பா "

– the flow of words brought a stream of tears from my eyes ! Very well described , Sridhar ! Hats off to you !

- I wiped the tears as Yamini did !
    Sunday is not far away ( to read LA -5 ! ) – Thank God !
    L & A ,
    Indhu.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  5. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

Thanks for commenting on my new avatar. The eyes of the avatar girl being sad is news to me. But the original I created could close her eyes and open and looked more cute but it is not happening that way here.

Maybe the girl really knows LS who is trying to camoflauge the sadness in her eyes by the leg pulling... Thats a different LS which I try to hide always.... can't help want to see only the bright side of life hence this vesham.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  6. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Lovely poem, Vashini dear!

Thanks for your efforts.

This remined me of the super hit, Shakira's, 'Never really know you could dance like this...'

7. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar ,
    Thanks for posting the poem , selected by Vashini ( at least now Big Laugh) !
    Dear Vashini ,
    The poem , you selected is a lovely one ! Enjoyed it thoroughly ! I loved these lines in particular :
    My feelings for you will never change
    Just know my feelings are true
    Just remember one thing
    I Love You!

- Hats off to Angel baby !
    Thanks for sharing it with us !
    Love,
    Indhu.

8. varalotti

Dear Vidu,
    thanks. Even in IL every new forum came with some kind of a story. At least I know the story behind my forum.
    I have repeated it so many thousand times that my wife is absolutely bored with it. Malathy (IL) and other ILites know that very well so they will also be bored. But to ILites who joined after 2005 I need to tell the story.

There was one ILite called Shakthi who posted my story The Promise in IL. I was just googling my pen name and came to the site. And was surprised to see people discussing the story.

I immediately registered and told them all that I wrote the story. There were hardly fifty members at that time. And I wrote a pm to Malathy, can I please post my stories here.
    She asked me to go ahead. then I posted The Scar, another story. Malathy announced a competition - a prize for the post with maximum number of views and replies combined to gether. The Scar won the competition with some 138 views and replies. Those days it was a record. Because there were only 50 members.
    On 14th July the prize was announced and Induslady promptly sent me the gifts.
    Then I wrote to her that I would withdraw from the competition from the next month. For I had close to 200 published and unpublished stories ready at hand. And it was an unfair competition.
    In return for that Malathy created a special forum for me and my stories.

Sorry for the trumpeting, Vidu.

As far as possible don't try to equate any fictional character in LA to real character. Because if any of my character turns bad then the other member should not feel hurt. I am taking extra care in that area.

Happy that you liked the Aiyawal story. There will be another similar story in LA 5 which I will be posting tomorrow evening around 4 15 pm.
    love,
    sridhar

9. varalotti

Dear Viji,
    Thanks for the nice fb. I am very happy for you because you got the privilege of tying the third knot. And I think they are lucky, Viji, to have an elderly sumangali like you do the sacred job. The bride and groom would have got enough of your blessings and they are going to lead a healthy, peaceful and prosperous life.

I originally planned the sites inauguration tomorrow but had to postpone it for a week. Because even without it the episode is close to 6000 words long, the longest so far. And as you and many others liked Aiyawal's story, another story is appearing this week on similar lines. After all KG is teaching us about God.

thanks a lot for your blessings.
    love,
    sridhar

10. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

My Dear SriPa,

I got to read the wonderful story behind your forum and withdrawal from the contests. Thanks for sharing.

Love,
    Your Dear DD.