1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE ALL - Episode 3

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Nov 23, 2008.

1. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Accha,
    Hari Om.

Just finish reading the whole episode. This week’s episode is just as lovely :thumbsup as previous. I guess the LA will make its fame starting from its next episode itself. Can feel the wave of success … no.. Let us call it as a grand success… can feel LA’s wave of grand success on it’s way to hit us with more and more Love. Drowning

Alaipayuthe Kanna... Enn Manam Migha Alaipayuthe..
    Ungal Anbu Pulinthu Malarthe Inthe Padhaipei Kandhu
    Alaipayuthee.. :)

Love All,
    vashini

2. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear Sri,
    Thanks for your reply so soon. I was waiting to see your reply :crazy. I read Ayn rand's fountain head a couple of times too, recommended by my DH Ram. He is kind of like Howard. Very dedicated to his efforts, vehemently hates hypocrisy and is a perfectionist in his work. I know its hard to be a spouse!! But he again was the person who introduced me to Dale Carnegie. I think there are wonderful points that we can take from both of them. I had never thought of the selfishness point of view. Coming to think of it, it may portray that but i think we should filter the good and take only that from any book or philosophy. Dale carnegie helped me open up to meet new people and take the initiative and Ayn Rand gave me the focus to do what you feel right without fearing the society.
    Cant wait for the next episode. want to see what you have in store!!! Its so cold here that i would love to have those hot bajjis now. I still have to make those mini adais. my kids may actually love adai after that. They eat it but dont love it like they love dosai.
    Aparna

3. Vanisha79

Vanisha79 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

The story line is superb and the ending with Vashini's poem was very touching indeed.

I got excited when Kripa transformed herself for shabby looking into a gorgeous woman. Thanks sir for reminding us that with determination and the right attitude one could snap out off anything if they want to.

The affection Yamini had on Kripa showed through her telling Kripa to get out of the situation in a stern voice but it reflect as a caring & concern sound.

I believe sir... with their dedication and their selfless act they are going to touch so many hearts and one of them is mine.

I'm so mesmerized by the way Yamini brought herself to Eric's questions. Her selfless act is much appreciated. It takes only a good heart to give without asking or even expecting anything in return. I bow to the value you created in Yamini.

As I was reading the explanation Yamini gave to Eric that everthing in her country was free before it was invaded reminded me of my father's sayings " GOD gave us everthing for free but mankind tags a price into everything... even water we have to pay now"

Eagerly looking forward to your next episod and I belief it would be as wonderfull as this episode.

Luv,
    Vanisha

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  4. Vanisha79

Vanisha79 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vashini,

your poem is so good dear.

Luv, Vanisha

5. manasa_gs

manasa_gs Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Uncle,
    Hope u dont mind me calling u uncle. I thought it will be apt to call u uncle for my age.
    Another fabulous episode, actually i was waiting to read ur episode, but unfortunately since i was not well, did not go near the computer. Well, teh waiting was worth :hiya, again u have introduced a bunch of beutiful characters, roopa, the servant maid, shobana.
    I was almost in tears when roopa gave her used saree and hugged yamini, i just myself in yamini s place.
    I always felt taht people have become materialistic, all of them have some motive or the other. It is really nice to see such characters in your story and it makes me believe, there is still some mankind in the world.

Uncle, u have created lots of hopes and expectations :).

My best wishes for u :thumbsup

6. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vanisha,
    It's not my own poem dear. bonk.
    It's written by Kathleen Sheppard
    Just found it and share it with all of you..:)

Love All,
    Vashini

7. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Indhu ma,Oviya and Meenashirajan,

The only person we need to thank will be Kathleen Sheppard for her wonderful piece of poem.
    And not forget to thank my achan who post it along with this episode.. :)

Love All,
    Vashini

8. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Hi pa cum bf,

Thsi is really woulderfulllllll. Yamini is really very beautifull from inner.N what should i say about shobhana n Mr. Eric questions,these questions had a great meaning which had broughtout the exact shape of an indianlady who never expects anything in life in any way.

"You remain my angel and I feel that I must,
    tell you that within you, you have my trust.
    My love is the tide, your soul is the shores,
    you have my heart, do I have yours?"

These sentences r ultimate pa.The first sentence belongs to u pa.N i have no other words to express.

May god bless u with all happiness in life.

your gf cum dd.
    madhumathi.

9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear sridhar sir,

Enjoyed the episode as usual…I understand about the female bonding that u wrote to me in your previous fb….yes very much essential for half the problems in the world to disappear…it is so nice to read ladies connecting to each other instantly like yams and krips…very rarely do we bond like that but in IL there are many such connections…

Then loved the new characters..even the maid…I too have the habit of complimenting my friends cook at times which my friend finds very amusing….but it truly makes the maid happy and why not when she deserves it…

I never thought of dale Carnegies book that way…(why do we need to win friends. we have to win over enemies. and that friendship just happens) anyway I had always found it too artificial….Also enjoyed yaminis dig at ayn rand and her philosophy…fountain head and atlas shrugged were my favs during college…

All your fictional ladies are very beautiful and well accomplished…I hope it is based on your true experiences in life…that u are a great writer and the "legend " in IL, is a fact agreed by all ilites but I truly admire the writer in u for even when u mention a simple mundane thing as adai or bhajias u make me want to have it immediately…nobody except enid blyton has brought out that longing for food in me…and as for visalams coffee I have heard so much of it, that I can actually taste it…
    Love
    Mindi

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    a truely captivating episode! Yamini's handling of Kripa is excellent. And her idea that Kripa should teach a lesson to her ex by living well is very good. Also, the way Sho bombarded Yams and the way Yams handled that, that too is good. And Yams' handling Eric is the tops. The episode is so captivating that I went thro it in one breath. Lovely!