1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE ALL - Episode 15

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Mar 6, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sofea,
    Thanks for the time invested in this story. Your accusation is true. I don't deny it. But my mission here is not to produce some fine literature; but give hope and love to the hundreds of wonderful ladies who frequent this site. Love All paved way for my spiritual writings which later came out as a book, Vallamai Thaarayo. I am now compiling the religious stories that appear under this serial into a separate book.

You taught me that God is to be loved, not feared. You taught me that "love conquers all" are just not mere philosophical talks but true to its words. You taught me economics through Shobana, you taught me about religion through KG, you taught me family values through Ramamurthy & Parvathy, you taught me unconditional love through Janaki, Dr. Gayathri, Kripa and Arvind, but most importantly, you taught me life through Yamini. So yes, like the countless women who look upon KG as their counsel, I too look upon you as my counsel, guide and a father that I lost very early in my life.

You made me wet in the eyes with these words. Sorry to know about your father's early demise.
    May you be blessed with everything in life.
    sridhar

2. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

oh wow!!! I am bowled over... what an apt ending!! I am super happy after reading the ending!

3. ramyasuresh

ramyasuresh Silver IL'ite

Dear Varalotti sir,

I dunno where to start? Reading this Full story made me speechless. How can there be persons who give unlimited love in this selfish World?

Thank u for the wonderful story and sub stories, morals u have given. I became ur Die hard fan after reading this story. Thank u I dunno wat to write at all.

4. varalotti

Dear Ramya,
    thanks a ton for that flowing fb. I was floating in the air. When you have time you may read other stories written by me which is there in the blogs section.
    This story is about a young silk saree designer who is being cheated by his uncles.
    IndusLadies - Love! Love! Love! - Blogs
    when you click this link you will go to the blog category. The episodes will be in the reverse order. Go to page 3 and start from the first episode.
    thanks once again, Ramya.
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Thanks a lot, successminded. I want all my stories to leave a sweet, positive after taste in my readers after they have finished reading it. Thanks for the time given to reading my stories.
    sridhar

6. ramyasuresh

ramyasuresh Silver IL'ite

sure sridhar sir, I wil read it. I am Currently reading ur OMG. Really the stories by KG makes me cry.

7. varalotti

thanks, Ramya. The stories in OMG are now being brought out as a book in Tamil. The book is to be released in January 2012.
    sridhar