1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE ALL - Episode 15

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Mar 6, 2009.

1. prsnfd

prsnfd Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am an avid reader to your stories. In all honesty, i am not one who subscribes to much sentiment, but your stories are always full of suprises and twist, but the best of all is that you are a master of beautiful endings.

A lot of writers are able to conclude a story on a positive and happy note, you are a rare breed who is able to end a story on a beautiful note...I look forward to reading your stories and I am always left feeling happy.

Though I havent taken the time to leave a comment everytime, please accept my appreciation for your work.

Regards.

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

dear prsnfd,
    thanks a lot. I am highly sentimental man, in fact so very sentimental, that many of my stories have been simply thrown out as sentimental bull****.
    My idea is to give a wholesome entertainment to my readers, lighten their minds and make them more loving.
    thanks for the nice words about this story. Recently I wrote two novels in blog format. One was called 'I Love You' and the other 'Love Love Love'.
    When you have time please do read them.
    regards,
    sridhar

3. prsnfd

prsnfd Bronze IL'ite

Sridhar sir,

As an avid reader, I have read all your writings here in ID :) ... the only ones i missed out are the ones written in Tamil...next goal is to learn to read and write Tamil and then catch up on the rest of your stories and written posts.
    regards

4. varalotti

dear prsnfd,
    I have not written anything in Tamil here. I have a policy of writing only in English here in IL since this is an international forum.
    When my stories get published in Tamil magazines I post it here. But for that all my writings are in English only.
    regards,
    sridhar

5. prsnfd

prsnfd Bronze IL'ite

And those are the only ones i missed :)

6. Gaya3kalyan

Gaya3kalyan New IL'ite

Sridharji,

I had the oppotunity only recently to read this serial of yours. I have no word to explain how hapy i felt on reading this. The way you have narrated each and very line shows the most effort you had taken in fine tuning them. I can't explain how much i liked your style of writing and the twist and turns the story had. I just relished this. Thanks!!! Will read more of our stories now on!! My heatfelt Congratulations to you for your new published Book!!! :) May God bestow his Best wishes for you!!

7. varalotti

Gayathri,
    You made the writer in me very happy and even dancing in joy. It is one thing to get immediate reviews as the serial is being posted. But to be read after a long time.. and then to be praised.. well, I am really happy.
    And thanks a lot for your kind wishes and invoking His blessings in my favour.
    sridhar

8. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear sir,

Over the past week, I have read all the episodes of Love All, and many times my eyes had welled up in my office and i would pretend to rub away an imaginary dust and many times (at home) i have shamelessly cried. My heart is too full and anything more i say might just be artificial.

I sincerest prayers are may She bless you with good health to spread the message of love through millions of stories like this.

9. varalotti

Dear Akila,
    Thanks for the time invested in this story. This story means a lot to me. Even now I read this story once in a way when I feel low.

My mission in writing is just to make my readers cry - not in grief but in love. Unbearable love.
    The fb you have given is the greatest reward I can hope to get as a writer.
    sridhar

10. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar Sir,

After "She", "He", "The Haunted House" and "The Price", this is the 5th story of yours that I've had the oppurtunity to read. What am I to say, I'm just speechless. The joy that you evoke through your writings is just too hard to be expressed in words. :bowdown

I can relate to the feelings and joy of the members of WomenWorldWide, as they are the exact replica of the feelings and joy that I feel everytime I come here to IndusLadies. And just like how Yamini feels about KG's writings, I too have gained immense respect on your writings sir.

If there's anything that I have to complain about, it's probably the lack of realism in the story. Though the fantasy side in me wants everything to turn out to be well and good, the realistic side in me tends to crib that every single event that happened throughout, is just too good to be true, and this may not and could hardly happen in real life. But these are just minor grouses compared to the values that you taught me through this story.

You taught me that God is to be loved, not feared. You taught me that "love conquers all" are just not mere philosophical talks but true to its words. You taught me economics through Shobana, you taught me about religion through KG, you taught me family values through Ramamurthy & Parvathy, you taught me unconditional love through Janaki, Dr. Gayathri, Kripa and Arvind, but most importantly, you taught me life through Yamini. So yes, like the countless women who look upon KG as their counsel, I too look upon you as my counsel, guide and a father that I lost very early in my life.

Thank you Sir for this story. I must say that I'm trully blessed to read this. :)

Last edited: May 25, 2011