Lord Krishna..

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by RamyaVaradharajan, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You already came here I thot u r still in the game section and so I added more to the previous post.
    hahaha

2. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

:queen:queenDear most Aruna ma'am,

Games, I play only for some fun !! But posting and replying in the main forum are what that concerns me a lot !! :queen:cheers.

Always love to interact with many and thereby getting to share experience and knowledge!!

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ramya,
    we are on the Chapter 3 which says 'action is inevitable', which is true, isn't it!
    So we are onto the path of yogis!

sriniketan

4. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear Srini ma'am,

Accept my apologies for the delay in posting.

Yes very true, actions are inevitable but at the same time its the "fruits" that are the result of those actions that needs to be weeded out from our mind before taking our first step !!

More to come to quench our thirst for a better life:queen:cheers.

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

5. Arunarc

Hi Ramya
    You haveput up BG in such simple words and can understanding so well, the one I have is sometimes difficult to understand from the time I started reading it here I opened the book that dad had given me. It is a bit difficult to understandbonkbut you have put the wordings so simple that anyone can understand It is true we cannot attain the yogic samadhi when we r living in this materialistic world.
    one who gives up everything in life is non other then a yogi
    Thinking about sense objects brings on attachment towards them. Attachment breeds desire, and desire leads to frustration, which in turn leads to delusion. When you are deluded, you lose your memory and with the loss of memory, the power of discrimination is destroyed; with the destruction of discrimination, your self itself is lost.
    Beautifully said:hatsoff

Meditation truely gives you peace of mind even just 10 minutes of meditation everyday will change you completely. Anybody hurts you this doesn't remain in your heart you feel like forgiving them or just don't notice it, say you just ignore it. This is what I have experienced.
    As we read this our mind is set at peace.
    Have to start the 3rd chapter.
    Bye

6. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear Aruna ma'am, once again a warm welcome!!

Thank you very much for your encouragement and support. Very true ma'am. Meditation brings out the patience thats residing deep within and rises up within our soul. My father used to tell me that one should not be too emotional as that would lead to negative temper increment. Being very emotional might affect our mind set thereby things go Topsy-turvy. Why to take anything to heart thats told with lot of anguish, jealousy or ego; affecting our peaceful serene?? The statement is left behind with a huge question tag that will search for the apt solution even if thought for a million of years !! We are created so fragile that even a single word hurts us, and leaves us in tears of pain and worry. But do we take time to wonder that this is a "miracle life" that has been gifted to us and its only once we can live it to the maximum with our conscience switch in the "ON" mode !!!!

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

7. Arunarc

Well said Ramya
    You are really gifted your parents might be really proud of you. You writings are just mind blowing, super.
    keep going.......
    All the best

8. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Aruna ma'am,

Do not know whether am worthy of all such words of praise but I owe a vote of thanks for many here for extending their warm support and prayers.:hatsoff:bowdown:thankyou2:

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ramya,
    Sorry for the late FB.

Eventhough we are a miniscule in this universe, I can realise how the actions of the individuals affect it in due course, which we are experiencing recently through natural disaster, diseases, etc.
    (I accidentally posted this reply in the "Bhagavad Gita' thread which I am not able to delete) sorry for the interruption of that thread.

The world follows the leader and that leader should be free from the influence of senses and act according to one's own nature.
    It is right that there is a saying that 'mannan yevvazhi makkal avvazhi'.

sriniketan

10. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear Srini ma'am,

No problem at all. Pl do not feel sorry.

You had put it in a very simple and easy-to-understand way. Very true ma'am. Similarly our mind and intellect instructs us on what we have to do, when and how. So does our actions follow the suit as the plan had been laid. If there is a crack in the plan (or a misguidance from either our intellect or the mind), it goes without saying, how the consequences would be.

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan