1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lord, I can’t say it in words… Can you please just listen through my heart…..

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 16, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

God will never leave you , He will replace everything you lost
    If he asks you to put something down,its because He wants you to pick up something better

I have experienced that God has always given me the best things and always kept me happy in whatever surroundings I was. Only when we compare our life with other people sometimes we feel sad if we dont have what they have. Now a days everyone leads a luxurious life and you all know my husband leads a very simple life and never expects anything from anyone and always ready to help others. Earlier I also used to long for a luxurious life when I was not much experienced but now I feel that whatever we get after struggling in life there lies the happiness. God knows whom to give what and He always takes care of those whom He loves the most and to them only He gives problems and H eknows that they will go through that struggle and then will win in the end.

Today also I felt blessed that God is helping me to do good and received elder's blessings. Today was my brother in law's wife's death anniversary. I thought since her dil is there she will be serving the brahmins but she was not well so I had the opportunity to serve the brahmins and they say if you remove the plantain leaves after they finish the lunch we will be blessed. So I got the opportunity to serve them and do everything. I think God wanted me to bless me and get the blessings of elders.

[h=1]For every dream in our heart, God gives us inspiration. For every hope we seek, God gives us unexpected miracles. For every faith we believe, God blesses us more.[/h]

10 people like this.

2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Beautiful Viji aunty. You are very humble and sweet!!
    warm regards
    vani

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Vani for making my day with you rfirst fb and sweet message.I was thinking 51 views and no feedback though received 3 likes

4. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

I keep reminding myself of this.

When I went to India few years ago to meet my would-be-husband (now he is my abusive ex), I remember taking in the beautiful weather, how beautiful it looked outside, chatting with the Taxi driver, talking with my would-be on the cell phone.

As I got to the airport for Air India I suddenly felt love like no other. I felt so sentimental because I hadn't been to India since I was a small child.

I was so happy and excited to get on the plane. I chatted with my would-be while waiting for the plane to take off.

When I arrived at the airport, he was there and I met him for the first time. Then my Father arrived and we went to our relative's place.

From that point things started to go downhill for some reason or another, but I really wanted to marry this person ..... and we know rest of the story.

Lot of times I think back to those happy 15 hours, when I spoke briefly to my would-be, to the actual airplane ride when I was happily awaiting to reach India, to when I met everyone.

I don't believe I ever experienced such great happiness, before the great fall, and I wonder when I will experience such great happiness again.

Your quote that God asks you to put something down to give you something better is quite therapeutic, I shall meditate on that point as part of my healing

Sometimes I dream of big dreams that only God can make come true. I say to God, "God, you put this dream in my heart, I know you are doing something about it"

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  5. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

good one Vijima thanks for posting.

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sorry to hear about your experience. Dont worry God will surely show you a way and fulfill your dreams

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Kanaka,glad you liked the post

8. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

Very nicely expressed your blessing Vijima...

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Ammu andsorry for the late reply