Lord Dattatreya In My Dream! What Does It Mean?

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saimya, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Saimya

Saimya Senior IL'ite

Hi everyone I am a devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba and Lord Dattatreya. My family and I have been facing a lot of challenges and my marriage has been getting delayed for a number of years now. Last night when I went to bed I kept asking Baba why I am going through so many issues etc.
    I think it was some time earlier this morning probably around dawn time, I can't fully remember my whole dream the details are hazy but this part is so vivid. In my dream I saw a beautiful silver statue of Lord Dattatreya, a priest was offering prayers and I happened to pass by and prayed to the Lord.. In the later part of my dream I was going to temple..
    Does anyone here have similar experiences of Lord Dattatreya visiting you in your dreams? Any interpretation to that? While I was indeed thinking of my personal issues before sleeping the beautiful silver statue of Lord Dattatreya I saw in my dream was very unique and I had never seen it before.
    Is there anything I should do? Would greatly appreciate replies thank you very much

2. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Om Sai Ram
    Consider yourself very fortunate that Lord gave you darshan in your dream. It surely signifies auspiciousness.
    You can read Siddh Mangal Stotra or Datta Stavam. These very potent prayers pleases the Lord and fulfills wishes of the devotees.

3. Saimya

Saimya Senior IL'ite

Thank you very much dc24 for your reply. I will definitely do that. May God's blessings be with everyone!