Looking to buy reasonably priced 2 or 3 bed flats or villas in South chennai.

Discussion in 'Housing' started by chennai99, May 16, 2012.

1. chennai99

chennai99 New IL'ite

Hello Friends
    I am Looking to buy reasonably priced 2 or 3 bed flats or villas in South chennai. Please share if you have any suggestions of recent properties that you are aware of?

Thanks

2. chennai99

chennai99 New IL'ite

Can anyone recommend any reputable lot promoters that sell plots in/around Chennai

Can anyone recommend any reputable lot promoters that sell plots in/around Chennai. I am seriously looking and there are many fradulent promoters out there.

Where can I check that the documents are original? any website links would be greatly appreciated.

Please send your suggestions for good promoters.

3. chennai99

chennai99 New IL'ite

Anyone has any system to buy properties from abroad? please give suggestions

Anyone has any system to buy properties from abroad? please give suggestions. Looking for dependable plot promoters and am planning to buy thru them again and again.

Anyone doing this ? Please share your experiences/thoughts.

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: Anyone has any system to buy properties from abroad? please give suggestions

chennai99,

keeping all your queries in a single thread would give you better response.

regarding properties in south chennai, it depends on your budget...recent news says that there is a escalation in the price of properties that people who had 60lacs budget for a 3 bhk or not getting a 2bhk in good locations..

and i know there are sites like magicbricks, 99 acres that do have listing but i would take them with a pinch of salt, because there is a testing water kind of rates that i come across..too escalated prices sometimes, making you wonder if greed has blown the top of these people...

all the best to you on your dream home hunt..