Looking for working girls as paying guest in kaggadasapura

Discussion in 'Housing in Bangalore' started by changeinlife, Aug 5, 2014.

1. changeinlife

changeinlife New IL'ite

Hi All:
    We recently shifted to our own house in kaggadaspura. We have three rooms. I am living with my husband and a 3 year old daughter. We have a live in maid now and she will be there only till december.

My husband is very busy person and hardly be at home for couple of hours. I am working from home. So after my maid leaves I will be alone throughout the day with my daughter.

So I am just thinking of having someone as PG so I would also get a good friend and company.

I just joined Indusladies and guess..may be you could PM only from tomorrow...

So as told I am not professional in this business and really look for genuine lady to share in our home. You can use one room and use our TV/home theatre system in hall. We have wi-fi. I would prefer not to include food as I am also working I do not want to take the commitment of cooking for other. You can use our kitchen if required to make your food. Bathroom is not attached. Room is really spacious and can hold upto three king size bed. Have a big spacious almirah. Study table. Mattress. Have excellent lake view windows.Always with cool breeze. Location is very good. Close to Bangmane tech park and all kind of shops, hospital, malls, multiplex,KR puram rly station ...is very near.

It is fourth floor pent house in an apartment but without lift. Belive me , we bought this house recently thinking so much about climbing four floors. but it is not all that difficult. And hardly 2 times we would need to climb in a day.

If anyone looking for a family style house ...really like being guest.. you could join me.

I would prefer keralite . Please do not mistake of being biased. I can speak bits of malayalam but wanted to improve by continuous in touch with it .

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014