Looking for New Career Options

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Kruthisree, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Kruthisree

Kruthisree Senior IL'ite

I had been working and left my career after marriage. Now, I have break in my career around 3 years. I want to go back to work now. But, my previous job was in BPO industry, which needs loads of efforts and working hours are long. I need some advice on getting back to a professional career. Not in IT field though, but in some other genre. Even if there are courses involved, I would like to get enrolled and take a career, which pays well and has some job security. Should be something promising and I would like to work for at least some another 5 years. Please throw some light.

PS: It has to be a genuine course, and if placement security is offered, then more better.

Thanks in advance.

2. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi OP,
    Here is a course, which is reliable and good for life science graduates. The same was also published in Times of India last week. You can see this article in the FB page of BioUltima Life Science

Cliniminds chennai is offering courses on Clinical research to anyone with the following background (for life sciecne - Botany/Zoology/ Biochem/ Microbio/ Biotech), Chemistry, MBA, BBA and get the placements done also. A reliable institute. The work is on dry lab (doesn't include on LAB work). They currently run a special offer for women with break in career. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...565.1073741827.460201014100395&type=1&theater